What's new

Are you buying the dip?

I've bought the dip and bought the dip, until I can no longer afford to keep buying it. :p

It's time for everything to go back to trending in an upward direction.

Well buying the dip is no longer encouraging because it continues to dip. I don't know why I find it hard to believe that things will be stable later, I mean this is just too much.

I've bought the dip and bought the dip, until I can no longer afford to keep buying it. :p

It's time for everything to go back to trending in an upward direction.
I completely understand. I have bought all that I can buy and it keeps dipping. I am currently sitting at -$34,500 on DOGECOIN because it keeps dipping.
Well buying the dip is no longer encouraging because it continues to dip. I don't know why I find it hard to believe that things will be stable later, I mean this is just too much.
When it dips, and keeps on dipping. xD Discouraging to say the least.

Definitely, if I have more money, I will keep buying the dip because it's the best time to buy in on any kind of cryptocurrency as that chance might be hard to present itself sooner again.

I completely understand. I have bought all that I can buy and it keeps dipping. I am currently sitting at -$34,500 on DOGECOIN because it keeps dipping.

It's really been killing me lately. Both crypto and the stock market. Everything at the moment. All of my investments are down about 5% every single day now.

It's really been killing me lately. Both crypto and the stock market. Everything at the moment. All of my investments are down about 5% every single day now.
I'm ready to at least break even. xD
Total Return -$32,652.65

I'm going to be eaten alive with taxes this year. Been trying to dollar cost average back down some while it's down.

Sure, I would buy in the dip, but if some of these currencies do not flatten out soon, I am not sure how much I would want to keep buying into some of them, unless they just crash in general and seem to basically level off at that point. Planning on putting some into Bitcoin, Ethereum and CRO, if it shows more signs of lessening it's decline.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Sure, I would buy in the dip, but if some of these currencies do not flatten out soon, I am not sure how much I would want to keep buying into some of them, unless they just crash in general and seem to basically level off at that point. Planning on putting some into Bitcoin, Ethereum and CRO, if it shows more signs of lessening it's decline.
I've learned to just set up automatic deposits so it will dollar cost average in, and you lose less when it does fall as you are not set on a single price.

I've learned to just set up automatic deposits so it will dollar cost average in, and you lose less when it does fall as you are not set on a single price.
Sometimes it needs additional control when performing automatic deposits because buying on the dip is risky as you could earn a great amount of money or lose all your assets.

So far I have purchased Polygon, BUSD, Bitcoin Cash and few other coins. I am waiting for more funds on buying bigger stack of BTC and ETH. Then I am pretty much invested into this and maybe even take out if the things turn out to be profitable.

I have accumulated little amount of Bitcoin and it should be a good decision because I expect bitcoin to rise very soon.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back