What's new

Are you allowed a service animal at your job?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Some people out there need service animals to help them with their day to day mental health problems. Either it be from anxiety, ptsd, or more, service animals are a needed thing for a lot of people. With that being said, is your employer okay with service animals being around the work place? if you have a service animal, have you ever been forced to quit a job or not hired to a job because you have a service animal?

They are called emotional support animals in some companies but sadly the company where I'm working doesn't allow workers such privileges. If you have any emotional problem which requires having an emotional support animal whenever you're at work, they won't hire you.

Not at all in where I work. No animals are allowed in the premises of the company that I'm working. The company doesn't even have security dogs, so there's no way they would allow workers to come to work with their support animals or pet. As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't seem right to bring your pet to work.

Not at all in where I work. No animals are allowed in the premises of the company that I'm working. The company doesn't even have security dogs, so there's no way they would allow workers to come to work with their support animals or pet. As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't seem right to bring your pet to work.

I reckon that many companies may not allow pets. This is due to many different reasons. Having said that, I have never seen a person bringing an animal with them at the workplace. I have worked in a company where they never allowed employees to meet an outsider. So, bringing an animal with you is out of question.

I reckon that many companies may not allow pets. This is due to many different reasons. Having said that, I have never seen a person bringing an animal with them at the workplace. I have worked in a company where they never allowed employees to meet an outsider. So, bringing an animal with you is out of question.
Have you being in a hotel where emotional support animals are allowed? I've seen it a few times here in my state where hotels allows their customers check in with their pets but there are some where pets aren't allowed. They allowed one in John Wick 4 for a black guy who came to The New York Continental Hotel.

Have you being in a hotel where emotional support animals are allowed? I've seen it a few times here in my state where hotels allows their customers check in with their pets but there are some where pets aren't allowed. They allowed one in John Wick 4 for a black guy who came to The New York Continental Hotel.

Yes, there are certain places where pets are allowed for sure. However, in many places pets might not be allowed at all. They have a sign that says "Pets are not allowed". So, ion such kind of places things might be really different for many people who want to bring pets.

Yes, there are certain places where pets are allowed for sure. However, in many places pets might not be allowed at all. They have a sign that says "Pets are not allowed". So, ion such kind of places things might be really different for many people who want to bring pets.
Pets in workplaces will be very distracting. Pets are friendly more to those they are familiar with and hostile to strangers. Cats will scratch who they perceive as a threat. I can never allow any pets in my business. You can keep your pets in your car and come to do business.

As far as I'm concerned, it is not something that is right for companies to allow workers to bring their pets to the workplace. Even the business owner isn't supposed to bring his own pets to the workplace. This is because whenever he does something like that, it means that is encouraging his staffs to bring their own too.

Some people out there need service animals to help them with their day to day mental health problems. Either it be from anxiety, ptsd, or more, service animals are a needed thing for a lot of people. With that being said, is your employer okay with service animals being around the work place? if you have a service animal, have you ever been forced to quit a job or not hired to a job because you have a service animal?

We don't let pets or any animal closer to our workplace. There are people that are allergic to staying in an environment with one animal or another. So, when it comes to bringing an animal to the workplace, this is what our boss is trying to avoid.

We don't let pets or any animal closer to our workplace. There are people that are allergic to staying in an environment with one animal or another. So, when it comes to bringing an animal to the workplace, this is what our boss is trying to avoid.

As far as I'm concerned, pets are best kept at home or taken for a walk but never a good combination with being at work. Pets are always looking for their owners attention, how would one focus at work when their pets is causing them a lot of distractions?

Well, I do not have a service animal, and when I was working in an organization there were no official rules regarding service animals. Therefore, I can't say if the boss allowed animals or not. However, service animals is not a common thing here.

Pets in workplaces will be very distracting. Pets are friendly more to those they are familiar with and hostile to strangers. Cats will scratch who they perceive as a threat. I can never allow any pets in my business. You can keep your pets in your car and come to do business.

There are many reasons why pets may not be allowed in many businesses. There are many people who are afraid of dogs and other animals. Besides that, pets may not have any kind of business in many places. So, this is why many businesses may not allow them.

There are many reasons why pets may not be allowed in many businesses. There are many people who are afraid of dogs and other animals. Besides that, pets may not have any kind of business in many places. So, this is why many businesses may not allow them.
An office is not a place for keeping any kind of pets. I don't know any other reason why pets should be allowed to in a workplace? A worker isn't supposed to be working and taking care of pets too. If you want to be with a pet, stay at home and do so.

Well, I do not have a service animal, and when I was working in an organization there were no official rules regarding service animals. Therefore, I can't say if the boss allowed animals or not. However, service animals is not a common thing here.

I believe that most business owners knows by common sense that this is not something that is right for anyone to do in their business environment because there is no way workers are going to be able to focus on their job when they have a service animal available in their working space. You know how distracting having a pet at home can actually be and then have to deal with it when you are trying to work.

An office is not a place for keeping any kind of pets. I don't know any other reason why pets should be allowed to in a workplace? A worker isn't supposed to be working and taking care of pets too. If you want to be with a pet, stay at home and do so.

There may be some exceptions to the rule. The boss or the owner may bring a pet into the office. This is because he owns the business. So, the rules related to bringing pets into the workplace may differ for different kinds of people and they are not applicable in all the cases.

There may be some exceptions to the rule. The boss or the owner may bring a pet into the office. This is because he owns the business. So, the rules related to bringing pets into the workplace may differ for different kinds of people and they are not applicable in all the cases.
I've never seen any business where the boss brings their pet to the office. If they do something like that, their staff are entitled to bring their own pets to work. Their boss won't have the right prevent them from doing it.

The simple truth is that you are not supposed to be doing something in your business that you don't want another people to be doing as well especially when there is a rule which you expect each and every one of your employees to respect whenever they are working for you. It is like when an employer will be smoking cigarettes and tell his workers not to smoke as well.

The simple truth is that you are not supposed to be doing something in your business that you don't want another people to be doing as well especially when there is a rule which you expect each and every one of your employees to respect whenever they are working for you. It is like when an employer will be smoking cigarettes and tell his workers not to smoke as well.

Well, I think that the owner of the business is entitled to do many things because they are the owner. Rules and regulations could be different for many people working in the same organisation. This is a very common thing. The owner of the company may bring pets because they own the place.

Well, I think that the owner of the business is entitled to do many things because they are the owner. Rules and regulations could be different for many people working in the same organisation. This is a very common thing. The owner of the company may bring pets because they own the place.

Why will you bring your own animal pets to work when you don't want pets to be brought in your workplace? Are you setting a good example for your employees to follow? To me, it's not about doing whatever you like as the business owner but doing what you want others to do.

There are some places where you may be allowed to bring pets. For example, you may be allowed to bring pets. For example, I think that certain services like Uber allow pets. There are many other places where you may bring pets and there should be no problem with that.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back