Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are you afraid of going to the doctors or dentist? I am always scared to go, but it's mainly due to my anxiety and fears in general. I've gotten more used to it as an adult, but there is still a hinge of fear when I go to a doctor. I think it's the feat of not knowing what could be, what they could say and so on.

But yeah, do you have any fears when going to a doctor or dentist?

I always worry about going to either my doctor or my dentist if I am honest. It's more so my anxiety that kicks in and gets me worrying about going for appointments with my doctors or the dentist. Usually, I worry about whether I will forget to mention something or I will find out some kind of bad news that will ruin my whole day. I have got better at going to the doctor and learning to calm my nerves but I still get nervous and afraid whenever I go.

I must confess that I avoid going to the doctor as they prescribe lot of medications and sometimes invasive tests too. I try to use natural healing foods and techniques. Only if nothing works, I visit the doctor as a last resort

I think it's really normal to have some fear and anxiety around it, especially if you don't know what to expect. But the good news is that doctors and dentists are there to help you, and they want you to feel comfortable and safe while you're there. Maybe try talking to your doctor or dentist about your fears and see if they can offer any reassurance or tips to make the experience less scary.

Personally, I dread going to see a dentist. In fact, I dread having teeth problem and I would do everything that's possible to avoid having a tooth problem that's going to force me going to see a dentist.

As for other kind of doctors, I don't have any problems seeing them. I just don't like the smell of hospital. It smells so awfully bad and sick. I can't stand being in the hospital for a long time.

NO, I'm not scared of going to doctor the only problem is finding the time to go there because I always let things get too rough before I go checking.

NO, I'm not scared of going to doctor the only problem is finding the time to go there because I always let things get too rough before I go checking.

You should try as much as possible to take your health very seriously and not wait whenever you are brought down before going to see the doctor.

I believe that there is always symptoms that you experience once in a while whenever something is wrong but it's not serious yet, so whenever you have those symptoms, it is very important for you to go and see a doctor.

I must confess that I avoid going to the doctor as they prescribe lot of medications and sometimes invasive tests too. I try to use natural healing foods and techniques. Only if nothing works, I visit the doctor as a last resort

My sister is exactly the same way when it comes to go into the hospital to see a doctor because she is always afraid of taking pills and it even gets worse whenever she is been asked to get an injection.

If it is possible for her not to go to hospital whenever she is pregnant, she will always choose that option because hospital terrifies her.

Generally I am not afraid to go to the doctor, since the times I have gone has been for checkups and little else, I have never had a serious problem or I have been hospitalized more than 1 day in a hospital, what does give me more respect is the dentist, I always think a lot before going, especially for the prices that any oral process has!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back