Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you consider video games to be addictive? Or do you disagree that they are addictive like some people think? I think there is a correlation with addiction. There are some people out there who have addictive tendencies, and use gaming in that place. SO sometimes you'll see kids playing all through the night hours into the morning. Some not leaving their rooms for hours on end. I think people can be addicted to just about anything, especially if that person has an addictive nature. They will find an addiction in something, or replace the addiction with something else.

If you do not know when to stop and if you do not know how much to play, you will always find video games to be addictive. Video games have never been addictive to me, I play for relaxation and to have fun, I don't think they are addictive, they are entertaining, of course.

As everything in life can be addictive, it all depends on how you use it and how dependent you are on videogames as well as the time you spend on it, also if you act strangely or impulsively or get angry on the days that you can't play videogames, it may be an indication that you have an addiction to videogames and that in effect, videogames can be addictive, let's remember that videogames stimulate dopamine very easily, so that feeling of getting easy and instantaneous dopamine can give us that addictive feeling for which we play again.

Video games can definitely become addictive as with anything in life that you enjoy doing. The key to not getting addicted is to limit your time and know when to take a break from the games that you become addicted to so that they do not take over your life.

If you have no control on how you play video games, they will become very addictive to you and you're going to sink in deep into it. It can become challenging because it might get to a point where you can't decipher real from fantasy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back