Not open for further replies.

Eyiteepraise

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Just felt with the way bitcoin is progressing at a very fast rate currently. Talks of introducing a bit coin banks should be ongoing by now. I'd love to hear from you guys

Yes there are, although they are not very popular due to COVID where people are mostly purchasing online. In those stands people convert their BTC to cash in order to use the money.

I have heard that there are Bitcoin ATM stands. I have also seen in the news too. But it might not be popular, since it's only starting to gain ground. But it's available.

Yes they are already, don't you know?
There's even one in Nigeria presently.

The ramifications of Bitcoin ATMs are tremendous. They basically strip huge heritage monetary organizations of their syndication over cash changing and give that capacity to people far and wide.

They are uncontrollably beneficial in the event that you can make sure about a decent area yet at the same time productive regardless of whether you can't on the grounds that individuals don't simply stroll by a BTC ATM and state to themselves "Het what is this? How about we put cash in and get some Bitcoins." Usually they are a specialty segment who are effectively investigating Bitcoin and afterward search for a nearby spot to buy.

Just felt with the way bitcoin is progressing at a very fast rate currently. Talks of introducing a bit coin banks should be ongoing by now. I'd love to hear from you guys
ATM means automated teller machine in my country Nigeria the primary purpose of ATM is to dispense cash so haven't had of an ATM dispensing bit coin i don't know if it's been done in developed countries but at the moment there's nothing of such in my country

Not verified but some friends have told me that in their respective countries such as in the UK,USA they are btc atms where you are able to make transactions like withdraw and deposit.I have not probed yet exactly how you do those transactions.
But it is still in development and yet to be implemented even in countries that have embraced it.

It will be a great idea if there could be ATM stand for bitcoin,it will reduce the stress of looking for wallet which is good for conversion of Bitcoin when you need to get paid.

Already some countries including Nigerla has ATM stands already they just needed to be increased , as regards bitcoin bank , Binance Exchange platform CEO has that idea in place already , may soonest they may launch it.

ATM machines are available in Nigeria though I am yet to know if they are fully functional. They are used to purchase btc by inserting your debit card then enter the amount of btc you wish to purchase, then you get credited by scanning the qr code of your wallet with the ATM scanner.

A Bitcoin ATM (Automated Teller Machine) is a kiosk that allows a person to purchase Bitcoin by using cash or debit card. ... Bitcoin cash kiosks look like traditional ATMs, but do not connect to a bank account and instead connect the user directly to a Bitcoin wallet or exchange.

Of course there are a lot of atm stands for bitcoin, although not really very popular but they are mostly located in the US. If you do some little research you would find their locations in almost all US 50 states.

Yes they are already, don't you know?
There's even one in Nigeria presently.

The ramifications of Bitcoin ATMs are tremendous. They basically strip huge heritage monetary organizations of their syndication over cash changing and give that capacity to people far and wide.

They are uncontrollably beneficial in the event that you can make sure about a decent area yet at the same time productive regardless of whether you can't on the grounds that individuals don't simply stroll by a BTC ATM and state to themselves "Het what is this? How about we put cash in and get some Bitcoins." Usually they are a specialty segment who are effectively investigating Bitcoin and afterward search for a nearby spot to buy.
How does it work exactly? How does it communicate with your wallet? I'd appreciate some insights on how the withdrawal is performed , and since it's bitcoin, you are able to deposit through An ATM right?

I'm actually surprised reading everyone's responses regarding the availability of bitcoin ATMs. I thought it's only possible to convert bitcoins into cash through a digital wallet and withdraw to regular ATMs.

I'm actually surprised reading everyone's responses regarding the availability of bitcoin ATMs. I thought it's only possible to convert bitcoins into cash through a digital wallet and withdraw to regular ATMs.
In India we call ATM as Any Time Money (due to same reason of use.) First ATM was opened by Unocoin, but it was shut down and there authorities even arrested people for it, later Supreme Court turned down these type of arrests, now there are many.

Yes there are ATM point for Bitcoins in China, I don't know of any other country again. This is so for china because they have the highest Bitcoin in the world. The Chinese Bitcoin market is larger than the world Bitcoin market.

ATM points for bitcoin has been around for a while now, though it's mostly clustered in the developed countries,. You basically purchase bitcoins using cash or your debit card.

I don't think there is anyone in my country, but I tell you! If there is any plan to set up an atm machine in my country, I will be among the first set of people that will desagree with the plan. Reason be that btc is not a local currency, besides it's higher than any currency in whole world.

I think ATM stands for Bitcoins were there in some nations but for some reason since the govt bans are going on they have kind of banned. I heard that Venezuela accepted the dash bitcoin and few other coins. But they seem to be struggling long term. And that could be pretty much may go on the wrong note in near future. So govt validation needs to be there.

I think ATM stands for Bitcoins were there in some nations but for some reason since the govt bans are going on they have kind of banned. I heard that Venezuela accepted the dash bitcoin and few other coins. But they seem to be struggling long term. And that could be pretty much may go on the wrong note in near future. So govt validation needs to be there.
Venezuela's own currency has become a waste paper, it cannot do anything else expect accepting crypto to buy important goods (import), I am not sure if they are legally using crypto inside.

Bitcoin ATMs have actually become quite popular world wide at the moment. It is similar to a regular ATM, however with a bitcoin ATM you are able to buy crypto, an din some countries you are even able to sell your crypto at these ATMs in exchange for the fiat currency of that region, which is also a very nice way to cash out on your crypto. In my country i believe that we have 8 bitcoin ATMs which is a definite plus when it comes to promoting cryptocurrency as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back