Are sports returning too soon?

ARx1821

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
May 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The lockdown seems to have eased everywhere, almost as if COVID-19 no longer exists. Sports are slowly returning - football (aka, soccer) has well and truly returned. Cricket will be returning in a few weeks too and the UFC/WWE never stopped.

In your opinion, are sports returning too soon or are they essential to lift peoples' morale (boredom)? Is it even safe? Discuss.

I'm just glad that football is back, to be honest. The lockdown was slightly boring without it and the Premier League has done a good job when they have returned. It's been done safely and the games haven't been too bad either

Being a doctor, I cannot stress more on the fact that 'unecessary crowding' has to be avoided.

I am not saying that playing sports should be banned but I am more concerned about the crowd that forms in the name of the sporting event.

Lord?Saru said:
Being a doctor, I cannot stress more on the fact that 'unecessary crowding' has to be avoided.

I am not saying that playing sports should be banned but I am more concerned about the crowd that forms in the name of the sporting event.

I have to ask, from a medical perspective, do you think a second wave is imminent? I saw a tweet earlier saying that we've been warned about a second wave since May - it's July now so maybe the thought of a second wave is just to scare people and it won't happen.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back