What's new

Are faucet minimum withdrawals too high?

I think that the faucets that have a very low limit to withdraw the funds are those that are in support of the faucetpay wallet as i have noticed that you have any faucet amount directly to those wallets.

I guess that faucets that have a really high withdrawal have a much higher chances of being scam. I am not saying all of them, but majority of them definitely could be a scam.

Two types of faucet sites exist first one these faucets pays directly in our faucet pay account, when we clears their captcha and visit a site,
Second one is as like you mention these faucet owners fix a minimum payout, without good team we never reach that payout,
In my opinion faucets really worst, better to search good money making ideas in online surely one day we find that way.

Faucets are quite common to use, and we all make use of it, but the one thing that is a major concern or problem for in faucets is the high minimum withdrawal that is set for all faucets. For example, let us consider the freebitcoin faucet as a basis for this. You can claim, based on the current amounts, around 6 to 7 Satoshi every hour, whilst the minimum withdrawal is set at 30k Satoshi. At 6 Satoshi a claim, this would mean that you would need 5000 claims to reach this minimum. And claiming for 10 hours per day, this will take you 500 days, or close to 2 years to be able to accomplish this unless you increase the frequency of your claims to around 20 claims a day, in which case you may be able to it in one year.

Do you think that these minimums are way too high? Of course, they do this to cover transaction fees, but would the lightning network not be able to help with them lowering the minimum withdrawal amounts?
They are often not very high. The minimum withdrawal amount for many faucets is quite small, typically between 0.0001 and 0.001 of a coin.While selecting a faucet, it is important to keep in mind that some faucets may have a greater minimum withdrawal limit.

No, their MIN withdrawal is not much, but the money they give you is very little and you have to work for days so that you can withdraw maybe 1 dollar at the end of the month. It's not really worth your time

One of the main reasons why I stopped using faucets is because of their high withdrawal threshold. faucets are only for people who are patient enough to claim multiple times and day for months.

Well it depends on which one you mean, most I know have minimum payment at faucetpay.io of $ 0.01 or $ 0.05 more or less I only know one that has a minimum withdrawal of 10000 satoshis that is satoshihero.

If we compare with the amount of income we have from them daily, the answer is yes. In my opinion, the minimum withdrawal on the faucets is very high and this makes users disappointed. Although the minimum withdrawal is fair in some of them

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back