What's new

Are faucet minimum withdrawals too high?

BrolySSJ

The Legendary Super Saiyan
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$-0.1000USD
Biznotes
Faucets are quite common to use, and we all make use of it, but the one thing that is a major concern or problem for in faucets is the high minimum withdrawal that is set for all faucets. For example, let us consider the freebitcoin faucet as a basis for this. You can claim, based on the current amounts, around 6 to 7 Satoshi every hour, whilst the minimum withdrawal is set at 30k Satoshi. At 6 Satoshi a claim, this would mean that you would need 5000 claims to reach this minimum. And claiming for 10 hours per day, this will take you 500 days, or close to 2 years to be able to accomplish this unless you increase the frequency of your claims to around 20 claims a day, in which case you may be able to it in one year.

Do you think that these minimums are way too high? Of course, they do this to cover transaction fees, but would the lightning network not be able to help with them lowering the minimum withdrawal amounts?

Faucets are quite common to use, and we all make use of it, but the one thing that is a major concern or problem for in faucets is the high minimum withdrawal that is set for all faucets. For example, let us consider the freebitcoin faucet as a basis for this. You can claim, based on the current amounts, around 6 to 7 Satoshi every hour, whilst the minimum withdrawal is set at 30k Satoshi. At 6 Satoshi a claim, this would mean that you would need 5000 claims to reach this minimum. And claiming for 10 hours per day, this will take you 500 days, or close to 2 years to be able to accomplish this unless you increase the frequency of your claims to around 20 claims a day, in which case you may be able to it in one year.

Do you think that these minimums are way too high? Of course, they do this to cover transaction fees, but would the lightning network not be able to help with them lowering the minimum withdrawal amounts?
From what you just said now, some seem pretty high, but I can assure that it is not all the faucet that has high withdrawal threshold.

For example the ones I claim from, I have posted their links sometime back, if you want me to show you or share the links, hit me up.

Those two really don't emphasize on threshold, and with a few clicks and offerwalls you can cash out within few days.

Brother you are totally right, apart from this , the minimum withdrawal s for direct withdraw take too much fees. Like you said 500 days, then 250 days to just cover the fees. This is really awfull.

I did that calculation with a lot of faucets, and I now do it before I even attempt claiming from any faucet.

This extreme withdrawal thresholds can be deceiving, especially to newbies who keep on working foolishly.

From what you just said now, some seem pretty high, but I can assure that it is not all the faucet that has high withdrawal threshold.

For example the ones I claim from, I have posted their links sometime back, if you want me to show you or share the links, hit me up.

Those two really don't emphasize on threshold, and with a few clicks and offerwalls you can cash out within few days.
This is good that there are sites that have lower withdrawal payouts. I have seen lower ones when it comes to faucets that rely on faucetpay withdrawals. These generally can be withdrawal after just 1000 Satoshi for many of the sites that make use of them. I think it is just the independent faucets where this changes.

Sure :) I would like to hear more about these faucets that you make use off.

I did that calculation with a lot of faucets, and I now do it before I even attempt claiming from any faucet.

This extreme withdrawal thresholds can be deceiving, especially to newbies who keep on working foolishly.

Their minimum withdrawal is not too high especially looking at the money with the present world economy. The main problem is earning from the site and how long it takes you to accumulate your earnings. If you work really hard then you might not need to think that it is too high and then you can get something tangible out of it.

High minimum withrawal are the reason why I'm no longer interested in claiming faucets. At first, I would remember to claim it until later on, I stop visiting the site. In short, time was wasted. But I hear there's a site that has no minimum withdrawal but I haven't checked it myself yet.

Their minimum withdrawal is not too high especially looking at the money with the present world economy. The main problem is earning from the site and how long it takes you to accumulate your earnings. If you work really hard then you might not need to think that it is too high and then you can get something tangible out of it.
The concern is that even with working hard and continuously on a faucet site, there is a long time that is required before you can reach these earnings and as a result this will result in the risk of the faucet closing down before you have had the opportunity to actually make your withdrawal or your cash out. Therefore, this can be extremely risky for low paying faucets in my opinion.

actually it is not offset pupcet prospect for sets that have very hard so I have seen some that are relatively small boats accumulating does on a very very hard job to do it is not easy at all but I guarantee over is relatively small you guys should check out this website for he said he is very very clean inside

i think they aren't high, it's just faucets that pay small amounts that make the minimum amount to withdraw look so high, so yeah, you can say so, because you are slowly earning money

Faucets pays far too low. Some platforms will even set a particular threshold that you have to reach before you can make any withdrawals, and that is always very discouraging to so many people. I think they are several platforms one can earn apart from faucets.

The faucet websites minimum withdrawals are tough to meet except that you are very consistent with the website, i came to believe that it's possible they are just looking for cheap traffic by wasting people's time, major reason why i had to switch to other money making sources online which pay far better for your time.

The faucet websites minimum withdrawals are tough to meet except that you are very consistent with the website, i came to believe that it's possible they are just looking for cheap traffic by wasting people's time, major reason why i had to switch to other money making sources online which pay far better for your time.
Sometimes even if you are consistent with the website you might still find that you will have a hard time to be able to meet the minimum. If you take freebitco.in for example, you will see that the minimum to withdraw is 30k satoshi yet you are claiming around 5 satoshi per hour. This will be very hard to reach the minimum.

It depends on the crypto currency your withdrawing from, if it is litecoin the withdrawal fee is low and affordable,it doesn't matter how much you are withdrawing the withdrawal fee or network fee remain the same is very low compare to ETH or Bitcoin.

Most faucet claiming site that I have came across have high withdrawal threshold ,and this high withdrawal threshold is even made more difficult with the low earning strategy of faucet claiming sites .
This is the major reason why most people do not want to invest their time in faucet claiming sites .

Most faucet claiming site that I have came across have high withdrawal threshold ,and this high withdrawal threshold is even made more difficult with the low earning strategy of faucet claiming sites .
This is the major reason why most people do not want to invest their time in faucet claiming sites .
I think that perhaps it may be a much better option to be able to choose the coin that you withdraw in, or to have withdrawals for faucet in terms of dogecoin or even DGB. This should be an option even for a bitcoin facuet, because if you have this internal exchange and withdrawal system the withdrawal minimum can be reduced drastically because these coins have lower transaction fees that are associated with them.

I haven't really thought of faucet that much or heard it before and so I didn't know the minimum withdrawal for the site. But it shouldn't be something that will cause a dent to us

Some faucets minimum withdrawal are too high and this makes it difficult to withdraw ones money from the faucets sometimes. The transfer fees too for withdrawal can be so crazy as well most times

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back