What's new

Are faucet minimum withdrawals too high?

Some faucets minimum withdrawal are too high and this makes it difficult to withdraw ones money from the faucets sometimes. The transfer fees too for withdrawal can be so crazy as well most times
This is true. There are times when the withdrawal fee to take out a coin can be half that of the minimum withdrawal which means that you spend all that time and effort in a faucet just to have a very little at the end of it, which does not make faucets worth it.

I did that calculation with a lot of faucets, and I now do it before I even attempt claiming from any faucet.

This extreme withdrawal thresholds can be deceiving, especially to newbies who keep on working foolishly.
Lol. The newbies will only come to know this deception by this faucet platforms after they must have deposited so much into their faucet wallet only to discover the deception when it comes to withdrawing from the faucet.

Lol. The newbies will only come to know this deception by this faucet platforms after they must have deposited so much into their faucet wallet only to discover the deception when it comes to withdrawing from the faucet.
It is sad that many people actually take the time to claim from a faucet and they even sometimes deposit their own funds in an effort to try and reach teh minimum sooner only to be greeted with a pending withdrawal for months and months.

This makes using faucets to be storing one's cryptocurrency assets a real defeated purpose. Except it is mainly used to receive your cryptocurrency from faucet earning platforms only

This makes using faucets to be storing one's cryptocurrency assets a real defeated purpose. Except it is mainly used to receive your cryptocurrency from faucet earning platforms only
I sometimes use it as an intermediary storage as there are some faucets that allow you to trade between coins however i have since noticed that there are major coin swapping fees which have become unattractive.

Faucets are quite common to use, and we all make use of it, but the one thing that is a major concern or problem for in faucets is the high minimum withdrawal that is set for all faucets. For example, let us consider the freebitcoin faucet as a basis for this. You can claim, based on the current amounts, around 6 to 7 Satoshi every hour, whilst the minimum withdrawal is set at 30k Satoshi. At 6 Satoshi a claim, this would mean that you would need 5000 claims to reach this minimum. And claiming for 10 hours per day, this will take you 500 days, or close to 2 years to be able to accomplish this unless you increase the frequency of your claims to around 20 claims a day, in which case you may be able to it in one year.

Do you think that these minimums are way too high? Of course, they do this to cover transaction fees, but would the lightning network not be able to help with them lowering the minimum withdrawal amounts?
Faucet minimum withdrawal are too high and the the amount earned is too small , imagine working over 7 -8 hours on faucet and you just gained 75satoshi, i had to leave because its getting worse .

Some faucets minimum withdrawal is difficult to achieve due to the daily earning and the minimum withdrawal threshold. Some takes months to reach minimum withdrawal with little amount of money.

Most of the gauxets command high minimum withdrawal threshold on their site, that scares members out. Faucet crypto charges the lowest minimum withdrawal threshold when it comes to faucet lowest rate for withdrawals.

Claiming faucets can be very tiring especially if the pay is very low per claim, not to talk of how long it takes to reach those high withdrawal thresholds.

I usually dont claim faucets that have minimum withdrawal or such. The faucets that are linked to faucetpay pay instant with no minimum withdrawals , these faucets are worth your time though the earnings are not good.

This is one of the things that I dislike to participate in faucets for because the tasks required are time consuming and like that isn't enough they still set withdrawal as high as $10 which can take weeks!

I think faucet minimum to with withdrawal are too high that make it so difficult to withdrew money from faucet, do the fees for withdrawal is so crazy.

Of all the faucets I have come across have high minimum withdrawal. One may want to conclude that they do it on purpose. That is between the time one work and wait to get to payout, he or she will be scammed by not paying after requesting for withdrawal. It is just my opinion.

Faucets are quite common to use, and we all make use of it, but the one thing that is a major concern or problem for in faucets is the high minimum withdrawal that is set for all faucets. For example, let us consider the freebitcoin faucet as a basis for this. You can claim, based on the current amounts, around 6 to 7 Satoshi every hour, whilst the minimum withdrawal is set at 30k Satoshi. At 6 Satoshi a claim, this would mean that you would need 5000 claims to reach this minimum. And claiming for 10 hours per day, this will take you 500 days, or close to 2 years to be able to accomplish this unless you increase the frequency of your claims to around 20 claims a day, in which case you may be able to it in one year.

Do you think that these minimums are way too high? Of course, they do this to cover transaction fees, but would the lightning network not be able to help with them lowering the minimum withdrawal amounts?
That is very true. That is why I am not very active in claiming bitcoins through this faucet. It would take years for me to reach the minimum withdrawal. But of course, in fairness to them they will go bankrupt I think if they will not do this scheme. Because if millions of people will join this site and they pay big then they will have no more money to give out to people.

Faucet minimum withdrawal is very high and that is why you see some people saying it is a scam because no matter how hard you work in this platform you won't be able to withdraw your money so what's the essence

It depends on the site that you work on. Some faucets sites offers ridiculous withdrawal threshold which could take you months to achieve and there are some faucets sites that you can withdraw from their sites within days.

I usually engage in an endless search for these faucet sites hoping to some money. But I never made it through to the withdrawal stage. All of them will just attract you with a registration bonus and that is the highest you can earn.

I usually engage in an endless search for these faucet sites hoping to some money. But I never made it through to the withdrawal stage. All of them will just attract you with a registration bonus and that is the highest you can earn.
Registration bonus is very high and generally it does seem like a very good idea to get involved with a website because of this bonus however there is still a lot more work that you have to do in order to reach the minimum amount to take out those funds. Therefore you have to take this into account whenever you look into any website.

Minimum withdrawal on some faucets are quite high.
I have a faucet that requires a minimum withdrawal of $15 but what is more difficult is how to earn the dollar because you have to spend a whole day just to get $0.002 which I bad

Minimum withdrawal on some faucets are quite high.
I have a faucet that requires a minimum withdrawal of $15 but what is more difficult is how to earn the dollar because you have to spend a whole day just to get $0.002 which I bad
When it comes to websites like this it is better to actually stay away from them and rather dedicate your time to a more profitable venture such as a pay per post forum like this one. This way you know that you are actually learning and you can earn quite a bit as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back