What's new

Are faucet minimum withdrawals too high?

Since I have been in a faucet I can't be able to withdraw due to I can't meet up withdrawal amount, imhave tired of it, I even thought of deactivate my account

Since I have been in a faucet I can't be able to withdraw due to I can't meet up withdrawal amount, imhave tired of it, I even thought of deactivate my account
In these cases I think that the best thing to do is to rather change to a different website and everyday rather spend a few minutes on this website in order to try and build up the amount that you have in order to reach that limit one day but don't spend a lot of time and energy on it.

That is why I don't work with faucet sites. The amount is just too much to bear. Even get paid to post forums is not high compare to them. These Satoshi earning sites are usually a waste of time.

That is why I don't work with faucet sites. The amount is just too much to bear. Even get paid to post forums is not high compare to them. These Satoshi earning sites are usually a waste of time.
The reason that they are set so high at times i think is to force people to be active on them more so that they are able to make more money from advertising and in this way they become more profitable.

I have some faucets that have very small minimum withdrawal limits the faucets have very low payout and that's why I don't like working on them. Lest I forget, I work on a faucet that do not have minimum withdrawal. You could withdraw any amount you have accumulated to your faucet wallet.

i believe they may not be higher, it is simply faucets that pay out little quantities that create the minimal total up to take out appearance therefore higher, therefore yes, you can easily state therefore, since you're gradually making cash

I have some faucets that have very small minimum withdrawal limits the faucets have very low payout and that's why I don't like working on them. Lest I forget, I work on a faucet that do not have minimum withdrawal. You could withdraw any amount you have accumulated to your faucet wallet.
I think that the faucets that have a very low limit to withdraw the funds are those that are in support of the faucetpay wallet as i have noticed that you have any faucet amount directly to those wallets.

Some faucets minimum withdrawal are too high and this makes it difficult to withdraw ones money from the faucets sometimes. The transfer fees too for withdrawal can be so crazy as well most times
The ones I have done in my life, have never reached there withdrawal threshold talkless of knowing how their gas fee cost. I just believe they are all fake...

I tried one for the first time some months back but in the end it did not work out, so do you know any legit one? Personally I don't mind the minimum withdrawal fee, as long as it's legit, I believe I would be able to withdraw.

I tried one for the first time some months back but in the end it did not work out, so do you know any legit one? Personally I don't mind the minimum withdrawal fee, as long as it's legit, I believe I would be able to withdraw.
There are many legit faucets that are out there and right now i am not too engaged with faucets however there is three that i use on a regular basis. Would it be okay for me to private message you my referral links?

There are many legit faucets that are out there and right now i am not too engaged with faucets however there is three that i use on a regular basis. Would it be okay for me to private message you my referral links?
Sure, I would really appreciate that if I can get the link and also a little explanation on how it works. At least I can add that to my earnings it would help in some ways to boost my online earnings.

Faucets that have high minimum withdrawals and reward abnormally high rewards are usually scam. Faucet withdrawals are low in faucetpay micro wallet and also just $3 in cointiply which also offers faucet service.

Sure, I would really appreciate that if I can get the link and also a little explanation on how it works. At least I can add that to my earnings it would help in some ways to boost my online earnings.
Not a problem. I will be sure to send you the links via a personal message. Can you tell me what faucets you are currently using so that i may know to not send you those links and to focus on ones that you are not acquainted with.

Faucets are quite common to use, and we all make use of it, but the one thing that is a major concern or problem for in faucets is the high minimum withdrawal that is set for all faucets. For example, let us consider the freebitcoin faucet as a basis for this. You can claim, based on the current amounts, around 6 to 7 Satoshi every hour, whilst the minimum withdrawal is set at 30k Satoshi. At 6 Satoshi a claim, this would mean that you would need 5000 claims to reach this minimum. And claiming for 10 hours per day, this will take you 500 days, or close to 2 years to be able to accomplish this unless you increase the frequency of your claims to around 20 claims a day, in which case you may be able to it in one year.

Do you think that these minimums are way too high? Of course, they do this to cover transaction fees, but would the lightning network not be able to help with them lowering the minimum withdrawal amounts?
I don't know about other coins but if you are using litecoin you will enjoy maximum benefits because the charge is very minimal and does not affect the transaction rate.

The minimum withdrawal limits olaed by most of the faucet platforms are simply too high and virtually unrealistic. This makes it very frustrating working with Amy faucet platform for me thus far

Faucetpay has two different types of withdrawal and minimum withdrawal amounts...
1. Normal withdrawal: the withdrawal requests are fulfilled every 4 hours.
2. Priority withdrawal: the withdrawal requests are fulfilled every 5 minutes.
Naturally, the withdrawal fees differ for both types and each coin.

I was once using a faucet, it allowed to withdraw to faucet crypto wallet or something like that. When I withdraw to the said microwallet, I was pissed off, the withdrwal threshold was so high that I stopped working on faucet.

Their minimum withdrawal is not too high especially looking at the money with the present world economy. The main problem is earning from the site and how long it takes you to accumulate your earnings. If you work really hard then you might not need to think that it is too high and then you can get something tangible out of it.

Their minimum withdrawal is not too high especially looking at the money with the present world economy. The main problem is earning from the site and how long it takes you to accumulate your earnings. If you work really hard then you might not need to think that it is too high and then you can get something tangible out of it.
That is the concern that i have at the moment because there is a faucet site that i am using where i have 12 dollars in it, however the minimum to withdrawl is 15 dollars and therefore it is hard to reach that value.

Some of them are always high as I know. some of them are always low, for now I have come to understand that 90% of these things are not worth the stress because of the low earning rate. Most especially the one with higher withdrawal limit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back