What's new

Anyone Using Mylot to Make Money by Writing Short Posts?

When I heard about this site, I wanted to try my hands. But when I red about the site, I just gave up the idea. You need to be very active to drive engagements on your posts to earn from your posts. I find noise cash bettter.
That's true. You need to do a lot of commenting on someone else's posts in a hope that they will reciprocate and comment on you post for you to earn from your posts.

That's true. You need to do a lot of commenting on someone else's posts in a hope that they will reciprocate and comment on you post for you to earn from your posts.
I think that it's something that's somehow similar to Noise Cash forum and I never liked it on the platform because it's even more difficult to earn from it.

I think that it's something that's somehow similar to Noise Cash forum and I never liked it on the platform because it's even more difficult to earn from it.
Yes, it is more like noise cash. While on noise cash you will earn when someone tips you, on mylot you earn when your posts receive engagement. If you can publish posts that can drive a huge engagement, you can earn really well.

Mylot is a paid to post site where users can write short posts and earn from the engagements on their posts. In other words, users on MyLot earn when other users like and comment on their posts. Mylot is a discussion board where users will earn from the discussion on their posts. I am not on Mylot, but I have read a lot of positive reviews about this site.I also read somewhere that Mylot is the first paid to post discussion board that has been paying users since 2007. Any here using mylot? what's your experience like?
I am just getting to know of Mylot; if they are providing such an interface to earn by posting short posts, then they are really being helpful.
I would get to find out more about the platform and probably earn from it too.
Thanks for sharing.

As far as MyLot is concerned, it is a kind of forum that pay people to post online. I do not use it because I think Bizdustry is far much better than Mylot.

I got you knew about this website on one of those money making forums I belong to. I have signed up with them but I am unable to make recent income for the first few month that's why I move on to another thing.

As far as MyLot is concerned, it is a kind of forum that pay people to post online. I do not use it because I think Bizdustry is far much better than Mylot.
I also find the forums I work in to be much better paying than mylot. So I am not really active there anymore. I always miss writing there, but I know it is not much profitable for me.

I have joined Mylot couple of years ago, and have been active there for couple of months. The site is honest and paying, but I quit the site, as the earnings were very low. Actually, I didn't understand the earning method there. Some of my posts were rewarded, and some don't.

Mylot is a paid to post site where users can write short posts and earn from the engagements on their posts. In other words, users on MyLot earn when other users like and comment on their posts. Mylot is a discussion board where users will earn from the discussion on their posts. I am not on Mylot, but I have read a lot of positive reviews about this site.I also read somewhere that Mylot is the first paid to post discussion board that has been paying users since 2007. Any here using mylot? what's your experience like?
I am just getting to know of Mylot.
I would have loved to learn more about the platform; the amount of money that can be earned per day and how workable that can be.

I heard about my Mylots in one of the money making forum online. I think you get paid for socializing with other people on that platform. But you are going to spend a lot of time to make decent income from the platform.

I tried going back to mylot but realized that the earning rate is really slow as compared to the forums I work in. So I choose to leave it and put my focus on better paying sites.

Mylot can be profitable only when you use this site to chat and discuss. If you use it just because you can earn money, you will be frustrated because it it terribly low paying.

I'll check this site out just because you stated the fact that it's been in existence since 2007 - that shows that there's something they're doing right despite the amount of users they're accomodating on their platform.

I am am hearing about this site for the second time, I have heard about it before in a blog review or so, but I did not give it a thought to research more about it and see if I could join them or not, but with your explanation here, I think is something I should try out and have personal experience with them. Thanks for the info.

Mylot is one of the websites I am planning to work with in the past before I come across get paid to post forums. I discovered the website on reddit. The reason why I no longer interested in the site is because how long it takes to make a good amount of income from the platform.

I have registered on the site but whenever I try to login. It usually displayed incorrect password. It seems the site is no longer accept new members. I came across the site while surfing forumcoin.

I came across the review of mylot on forumcoin and I try to set up an account severally buy it all failed. It seems the site isn't absorbing new members again. I don't know if it's still paying.

This sounds quite interesting but how does it really operate? Is it like a get paid to post forum where earnings are constant and guaranteed. I would like to be a part of it but I am still in the dark as I will need sone more information about the site.

I came across the review of mylot on forumcoin and I try to set up an account severally buy it all failed. It seems the site isn't absorbing new members again. I don't know if it's still paying.
I dont just like this website to be sincere,I think the site deleted people account anyhow,I can remember when I was working with them when my account reaches $1 they quickly disable my account, so for this aspect I beleive bizdustry is very much better than the so called mylot

I dont just like this website to be sincere,I think the site deleted people account anyhow,I can remember when I was working with them when my account reaches $1 they quickly disable my account, so for this aspect I beleive bizdustry is very much better than the so called mylot
That is what they do but I kept seeing people singing praises of the sites on forumcoin. This is a site with many potentials but cannot afford to absorbed the new members because of the short budget.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back