What's new

Anyone Using Mylot to Make Money by Writing Short Posts?

I am impressed with this website mylot because they are quite unique because when other websites let you discuss about things in a way which is helpful for them or like you to discuss only certain things like money making or computer and technology, this website doesn't have such thing and you can discuss just about anything you want and it's fun if you ask me.

Mylot can be an interesting earning site if you can create posts that can attract a lot of engagements. For those who do not get engagements, earning is almost zero.

I really really love the paid to write site mylot and I have a mylot addiction.I can post 100 posts daily at mylot and earn over 60 cents I was paid in July 2021 by mylot for $5.05.No referral program at mylot.

If you enjoy posting on forum like this one where you are credited 2 cents right after you create a post, I do not think you will like Mylot because they do not have upfront payment option.

I came across Mylot on reddit to years ago. it is a kind of website where you socialize with other people in order to earn money for every post you made on the platform.

There are two ways to earn money at MyLot: 1) participate in discussions, and 2) take advantage of targeted offers. Offers can be anything from viewing a slideshow to taking a survey, to signing up for a specific web site or playing an online games.
i

I have never heard of such a site before. I would have loved to try it but it's difficult to manage many accounts at once. Just trying to fish out which one is worth the effort.

My lot is a content management system that allows writers to make money with their work. I have account with the platform but I stopped working on the platform just because of the fact that I couldn't get too much earning

Mylot is a paid to post site where users can write short posts and earn from the engagements on their posts. In other words, users on MyLot earn when other users like and comment on their posts. Mylot is a discussion board where users will earn from the discussion on their posts. I am not on Mylot, but I have read a lot of positive reviews about this site.I also read somewhere that Mylot is the first paid to post discussion board that has been paying users since 2007. Any here using mylot? what's your experience like?
Been a member there since 2006 and they have always been 💯% legit. You get paid for interacting, if you start a discussion and others interact with it, that’s where the $$ comes in. Also, when you interact with others who have answered your discussions. Great community. I know many members there and they’re like family to me.
💖💖

I'm just hearing about this platform for the very first time and I can tell you that I will definitely make more research about it to know how it works and start making money from it

I once used mylot to earn but after I discovered that the only payment method is PayPal which is not available in my country. This made me to leave the site.

Never heard of such a platform before but managing more than three platforms will be difficult for me. Unless I see other sites that pay better than the ones I am in, then I can reshuffle. Thanks for the information.

I have been seeing Post about this site for a very long time and it caught my attention but my problem is i don't like to registered on a site and not be active that's what stopped me.

On Bizdustry, you earn credits right after your post is published. If you have 90 minutes to spare, you can easily create 50 posts on Bizdustry and make $1. However, on mylot, you need to wait for other members to engage with your content for you to make money.

I have worked on this site and withdrew twice. I gave up posting because I was active on other sites. This post reminded me of the site that I enjoyed posting in the past. I still have my account there, I will have to see if I still remember password.
Since you have made money with mylot and you are making money here on Bizdustry. I will like to ask you which one is better and easy with mylot and Bizdustry

I am not posting on mylot but I am posting regularly here. You can understand which is better. On Bizdustry, we can earn from every post we create, however, on mylot we can earn only from the engagements on out posts.

Woo this is the first time am hearing of mylot and I hope it is cool because I will try my best to engage myself in this platform,thank you very much for the information

When I heard about this site, I wanted to try my hands. But when I red about the site, I just gave up the idea. You need to be very active to drive engagements on your posts to earn from your posts. I find noise cash bettter.

Meaning that if no matter how goog you are in writing and you don't get the luck of members reacting to your well curated post, you're not going to earn? Isn't that something very scary relying on luck from members to make money?

Thanks for the heads-up. I have so many research to perform. I hope I can invest in quality time so I can gather experiences.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back