What's new

Anyone Using Mylot to Make Money by Writing Short Posts?

I used to be a member of mylot but I stopped after I lost my paypal account. It was really enjoyable to be there. Though you had to be really active there so as to earn. Otherwise, discussions there were really awesome.

I am hearing this for now I believe that people are making money from the website, I really want to know more about the website.

With the information gotten from members here who are members at mylot, the earnings aren't much, which is around $20 a month when you engage whole lot of time which i don't have online in the site. I prefer staying here and spending 2-3 hours everyday to earn something better.

I am.just hearing of this mylot but I think that I would prefer to stick with bizdustry as I don't think that engagement to get paid would be in my favor, lol and besides I do not really have the time.

MyLot is a popular site but it is definitely not better than Bizdustry. I knew mylot is a website and I have know this website for a long time. It was a popular website. However, I never joined it because they only paid through Paypal and it was not available in my country.

Every platforms with their own style of earning. I have never worked with this mylot platform before. But it seems to be more complicated than bizdustry because if no one likes or commented on your post for instance, your tossed

Seems this mylot is quite popular because I saw it being compared on another thread with noise cash, I guess it's worth checking out maybe one could earn on there too

The information gotten from members who are earning from Mylot discouraged me a lot from continuing. I just prefer not to waste time on any forum for pennies.

I actually think that overall this is a very good idea if you look at it closely but this would depend on the total number of people that the forum has to earn well.

You can make short posts as replies (although we do like them to be a little longer).. comments can be short, that’s cool but when it comes to starting discussions, a short post will most likely be taken down/deleted.
Example:
Discussion - Do you prefer exercising during the day or night?
I exercise at night.

THAT ^ will get deleted.
You’d need at least 2-3 sentences in discussion body.
Post automatically merged:

Mylot! Well I am just hearing about the site for the first time and I am not that convinced about it. Although I am going to do my personal research on the site and check out their previous records before venturing into it, because I would not like a situation where I am wasting my time without been paid .
They are 100% legit. Been a member since 2006

Last edited:
I don't use my lot platform, neither have I made.monet on this platform before. But if one is lucky enough depending on the number of likes and engagements one's post gets on such platform, one can easily make money there too

Unlike bizdustry where you earn per post, on mylot you will earn only when someone comments on your thread. This will heppen only when you are active on the site

Unlike bizdustry where you earn per post, on mylot you will earn only when someone comments on your thread. This will heppen only when you are active on the site
That is very true. Only if you are an active contributor on such platforms that you can earn easily as people will certainly populate a few if not all of your posts there

I don't really know much about it because I am not a member. I never knew about it to post website until early this year when someone introduce me to this particular platform.
Just wearing of the site for the first time and I think it is legit but however I will make good review on the site before I begin to use it.

I have not used the platform before and I don't really know how it works but my question is can someone make up to $1 every day? .

This is actually my first time hearing about this, but it looks really nice, i have worked on a similar site before, it was like a discussion forum but in that one, you dont earn based on the comments and likes of others, someone else needs to tip you

Mylot is a paid to post site where users can write short posts and earn from the engagements on their posts. In other words, users on MyLot earn when other users like and comment on their posts. Mylot is a discussion board where users will earn from the discussion on their posts. I am not on Mylot, but I have read a lot of positive reviews about this site.I also read somewhere that Mylot is the first paid to post discussion board that has been paying users since 2007. Any here using mylot? what's your experience like?
I don't think I have any interest in joining any other site,since have joined bizdustry I don't have that time to waste on any other paying platform again, and my offline job taking much time as well.

Since i learned you have to rely on posting regularly before making any useful amount if money at mylot, i simply deserted myself faraway cos i don't have such time.

I have worked on this site and withdrew twice. I gave up posting because I was active on other sites. This post reminded me of the site that I enjoyed posting in the past. I still have my account there, I will have to see if I still remember password.

Well the most important thing is that it's actually a legitimate website because from you experience you are able to get paid twice on the platform which makes it a very good option for those that can work on the website.

I really miss making posts on mylot. Though the earnings were not so much, but I really did enjoy the discussions. I never earned much probably because I was not spending so much time there. I stopped working there when my paypal account got limited.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back