What's new

Any new crypto on the horizon that seems promising?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I am not normally one to go for crypto, but I do like to look into some of the better ones, like Bitcoin. But, I want to know of some new crypto that may be coming out in the future. Do you guys know of any new currency coming out that may seem promising? Or may come close to what Bitcoin is? I don't know if we'll ever find a new crypto that comes close to Bitcoin.

I am not aware about any new crypto projects that sounds promising. Well, I am not a risk taker, so I normally avoid new crypto projects for investment. I am not in a habit of investing in crypto outside exchanges. I believe crypto listed on exchanges can be more reliable compared to the new cryptos that are not yet listed on exchanges.

Just take a look at Hedera, i.e. do a thorough research of the project, it will be worth your time :)

Just take a look at Hedera, i.e. do a thorough research of the project, it will be worth your time :)
Does this has been listed on some crypto exchange and what is the site to collect coins or what is the supply of this project? Could you consider creating a separate thread about the coin?

Does this has been listed on some crypto exchange and what is the site to collect coins or what is the supply of this project? Could you consider creating a separate thread about the coin?
Certain exchanges such as Kucoin and Binance already have it listed, yes, I think I will open a post or article about this cryptocurrency soon, the only place where you can raise Hedera without investing money is at autofaucet.dutchycorps.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back