What's new

Airdrops: easy means of earning free coins?

Greatguy1

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 20, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
AirDrop is an introduction of cryptocurrency to the world. By allocating free cryptocurrencies to members of the public, airdrop is a way of initial introduction to the market of cryptocurrency and is gotten through marketing. Free coins are allocated through an airdrop, then the wait to be listed in the coin market before exchange for cash can occur

Last edited:

What is an Airdrop?
An airdrop, in general, is the distribution of a token either through freshly minting it or directly from a treasury (such as a team’s reserve of their own token). Recipients can either be holders of other cryptocurrencies, or people who became eligible for the airdrop in other ways – such as interacting with the protocol in the past in the case of Uniswap. The goal of an airdrop is often to build awareness around a project, and to obtain a broader user base. Airdrops have been carried out both for already existing currencies (such as Stellar’s XLM) or as a mechanism to achieve the initial token distribution (UNI).
One crucial aspect that projects need to consider when airdropping coins or tokens is the prevention of “sybil attacks”. A sybil attack, in simple terms, is the creation of many identities by a single person, mostly in pseudonymous or anonymous systems (such as most public blockchains). This would allow them to obtain much more tokens during the airdrop than intended.​

What is an Airdrop?
An airdrop, in general, is the distribution of a token either through freshly minting it or directly from a treasury (such as a team’s reserve of their own token). Recipients can either be holders of other cryptocurrencies, or people who became eligible for the airdrop in other ways – such as interacting with the protocol in the past in the case of Uniswap. The goal of an airdrop is often to build awareness around a project, and to obtain a broader user base. Airdrops have been carried out both for already existing currencies (such as Stellar’s XLM) or as a mechanism to achieve the initial token distribution (UNI).
One crucial aspect that projects need to consider when airdropping coins or tokens is the prevention of “sybil attacks”. A sybil attack, in simple terms, is the creation of many identities by a single person, mostly in pseudonymous or anonymous systems (such as most public blockchains). This would allow them to obtain much more tokens during the airdrop than intended.​
You can earn some money by selling an airdrop once you get it! It can sometimes be only a few cents,but it can also be worth 10$, 30$,or sometimes more!

if you're lucky enough to get in on a legitimate airdrop then you have a winner in hand. I use to think the real thing don't exist out there until i got also get the trustwallet tokens which is doing very well in the market.

If you haven't been living under the rock then you must have heard of AirDrop or had friends who have participated in one and don't seem to shut up about it. These AirDrops can sometimes get you very very lucky, could make you a millionaire in weeks

AirDrop is an introduction of cryptocurrency to the world. By allocating free cryptocurrencies to members of the public, airdrop is a way of initial introduction to the market of cryptocurrency and is gotten through marketing. Free coins are allocated through an airdrop, then the wait to be listed in the coin market before exchange for cash can occur
No for me, I used to register for a lot of airdrops but at the end I got nothing out of them. I eventually got fed up. Maybe it is because the AirDrops are from telegram, since that place is a home for scammers. I never got any crypto currency from airdrops.

I first came to know about airdrop and I was so excited to earn some cryptocoins for free, my expectations was over the roof but unfortunately, I didn't get what I expected, I didn't receive anything from most of them.

Very well explained. It's fun because by joining the airdrop, you just need to complete the task to provide the airdrop. But sometimes it is boring to join them because most of them are fake, and sometimes even scams. Fake in the sense that, you will be waited for a long time and then when the distribution date they said allegedly arrives, you will not be able to get the airdrop that they promised you could withdraw. Scam on the other hand, to be able to withdraw the airdrop you have accumulated, you still need to deposit them to get the airdrop.

I have been part of many airdrops, but non of them have yielded any thing good. Because of how fruitless my airdrop journey have been, I rarely put interest in any airdrop these days, because I always have the feeling that it will still be there same old story.

Airdrop is a means of having free coin but that was in time past because many airdrop projects now are not but bunch of fake and scam.Many have got scammed as a result of airdrop projects that promises high rise in value when launched.

I don't consider it a good way to earn money by collecting coins. Because from the last 9 months, i have joined almost more than 50 airdrops but unfortunately 99% were fake and i just got tokens from one airdrop but that coins are not listed on any exchange.

I first came to know about airdrop and I was so excited to earn some cryptocoins for free, my expectations was over the roof but unfortunately, I didn't get what I expected, I didn't receive anything from most of them.
Airdrop is not really easy, one of the efforts i can never recover.the stress of completing task at the end most of the airdrop will require a gas fee, others wil send little or nothing.sometimes you complete a task and there will say they have already made their selections.

Yeah true i have seen so many airdrop that later turns into scam , so its best for you to actually know the kind of airdrop you are dealing with before invest any cash in it ,based on my experience i think , because a lot of people have been scammed multiple times by many airdrop companies

Just to encourage others, i remember some other airdrops which i have been a part of and the coins were distributed and some listed on exchanges. Economy and kickex is another airdrop i have been a part off. Am still holding on to them.

If not for airdrop a lot of people would not have had the opportunity to own just a satoshi of bitcoin or any cryptocurrency like this. Thanks to the brain behind airdrop program anyways. But some airdrop program normally stops immediately after people begin to recognize the coin.

Airdrop is very good and I love the fact that they make it possible for people to be partakers in the coin free of charge before the coin is listed on an exchange site at a price and this makes everyone who has had the opportunity to own the coin in the past to be able to own some of the coin even with no price paid at all.

As very beneficial as most Airdrop are, I haven't really gotten to participate in anyone because most of the Airdrop that I see are not really legitimate coins that are capable of increasing in price in the nearest future.

You can already start earning in several different ways with bitcoin. The free ... Easy enough right? ... Find all verified free coin giveaways with clear step-by-step guides on how to join the

Airdrops can be regarded as a way of making money but should not be fully depended on as airdrops channel is very common these days and only few are legitimate. Airdrops mainly should be a free token of a crypto currency that is yet to transact on the market.

Some of these airdrop do pay well, some Project never pays. I have registered in several airdrops, wasting all my time and energy, but when the project was launched I was never paid. Few of the airdrops that I've been paid the project didn't make any sense in the crypto space.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back