What's new

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, advertisement is the strength of business we advertise our business or product so to many business to have sell your business, advertisement is very important in a business is the pillar of business,

Advertisement in business means the dissemination of information from the producer to the final consumer through the following means:
Radio
Magazines and newspaper
Television
Sending messages through post offices and son.

Yes I believe that advertising is the soul of business, and I also agree with your question on advertising in a rural community can be really challenging but I still belive it doesn't cancel out all the options you would use in an urban community. Like for instance the use of billboards and flyers can still be applicable. But I think the what you should watch closely is the medium of communication and utilise them to your advantage for advertising.
I totally agree with this and the medium of communication is very important. Advertising is one of the most important part of a business as it help businesses move forward. I believe the best thing is to use a media that your agent can relate with. The best means would be offline since most people rarely watch TV lately.

You have to take your advertisement to them. You can do the old fashioned door to door campaign. It still works effectively especially in rural areas where strangers visiting a location that may have not seen such kinda reception is very well appreciated. You can also do loud open air campaign all round the rural environment.
Post automatically merged:

You have to take your advertisement to them. You can do the old fashioned door to door campaign. It still works effectively especially in rural areas where strangers visiting a location that may have not seen such kinda reception is very well appreciated. You can also do loud open air campaign all round the rural environment.

Advertisement is very important for any business or even product. You can't convey your products to people without advertising it somewhere. If you want to advertise it in rural area you can think about newspaper. There are many people who still read newspaper so advertising your business in newspaper can help you for reaching in rural area

Yes you are right advertisement like others is the soul of business.
Without advertisement your company and products are in the dark. In other words nobody will know your company has been into existence or something about the product of the company.

Advertisement means the dissemination of information from the point of production to the point of consuming.
Advertisement is one of the major importance aid to trade that builds up a business entity.

Yeah advertising is the key to a successful business, without advertising many people wouldn't have known about some good and services
In rural areas where they lack light and electronics
You can advertise in rural areas with word of mouth marketing and also using local newspapers

An advertisement is very important in business to promotion of a product done visually, virtually sometimes in written format too. It’s merely educating audiences about the product / service. This is done in order to attract interest, high engagement and increased sales.

a notice or announcement in a public medium promoting a product, service, or event or publicizing a job vacancy. It helps To publish your brand fast.

An advertisement is an announcement online, or in a newspaper, on television, or on a poster about something.Advertising is a means of communication with the users of a product or service. Advertisements are messages paid.it can also be a notice or announcement in a public medium promoting a product, service, or event or publicizing a job vacancy etc.

Advertising is important to every business that seeks to get customers. But then the amount spent on it should be within a good range. Spending so much on advertising won't get you all the customers you need.

There is a popular saying that advertisement is the soul of business. Without advertisement the consumers are being kept in the dark.
How can I convey the message concerning my product to the rural indigenes that rarely listen to radio and rarely have light to watch TV as most of them can't afford generator
Do it online because even inside the rural areas some of them has phones or you do radio jingles as almost all the old men in the villages has radio. You can organize a kind of face to face advertising and marketing.

There is a popular saying that advertisement is the soul of business. Without advertisement the consumers are being kept in the dark.
How can I convey the message concerning my product to the rural indigenes that rarely listen to radio and rarely have light to watch TV as most of them can't afford generator
Then do a live demonstration! Yes that's what I so an it works , I sell a kitchen appliance and why I so is carry it to different organisations and cook with it. When people see it they always like it and I close so many sales with this method.

Advertisement is actually very important in business as you said. In the rural areas I believe people still listen to radio. To can still advertise your products on radio stations and you can also do physical advertising in pulic places like a market square or village gathering.

Advertisement is very vital to the continued existence of any business.
The ways you can enlightened those in the rural area is to do a one on one campaign to the rural dwellers.
You can also do some promotional offers for publicity,that is if you have the funds to do that,else you concentrate on physical marketing.

An advertisement (often shortened to advert or ad) is the promotion of a product, brand or service to a viewership in order to attract interest, engagement and sales. a picture, sign, etc. that is used to make a product or service known and persuade people to buy it: an advertisement for sth Her first ...

Being there physically and telling them everything about your products and how it will be of good use to them can help a lot. Remember that these people might not be used any kind of advertisement, so you might need to put in little more effort to convince them.

The definition of advertising is the business or act of making something known to the public, usually through some type of paid media. ... An example of advertising is when Victoria's Secret runs their annual fashion show on television to showcase their new lingerie.

first of all we should understand what is advertisement? An advertisement is a platform in which we can put different adds to famous oour buisness work and other work we can also use modern technology for advertising in modern world there is no work without advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back