Not open for further replies.

Holluwaphemmy

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 27, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
There is a popular saying that advertisement is the soul of business. Without advertisement the consumers are being kept in the dark.
How can I convey the message concerning my product to the rural indigenes that rarely listen to radio and rarely have light to watch TV as most of them can't afford generator

Advertisement is one of the most important aids to trade, it's just as important as the business itself, advertisement gives the people a hint on what they want to buy and it also mobilize your business

There is a popular saying that advertisement is the soul of business. Without advertisement the consumers are being kept in the dark.
How can I convey the message concerning my product to the rural indigenes that rarely listen to radio and rarely have light to watch TV as most of them can't afford generator
Yes, advertisment is the back bone of selling. Advertising do a lot of role in terms of selling product or service.
You can do a flyers/hands bill and share it for people in rural area, you can also do face to face advertising.

The most effective method of advertising within rural areas is face to face while you also take along samples of your products, your ability to convince them is very important, you have to make your presentation in their native language.

You can as well record your advert in their native language and play it via a speaker continuously as you move around the settlement.

All the best.

Being there physically and telling them everything about your products and how it will be of good use to them can help a lot. Remember that these people might not be used any kind of advertisement, so you might need to put in little more effort to convince them.

In your case where people don't have radio or TV, the only way to make your products reach them is by personal visit, otherwise they will never come across your products because there is no way for that

When you want to advertise your online especially when there are no TVs, radios or any electronic gadget at all, the best way to advertise your product in such a situation is by printing handbills and sharing among people in that place.

You need to visit these communities and talk to them physically since they don't have TV or radio, introduce yourself, show them and talk about your product and then tell them how your product can help solve some of their problems.
This is the most effective way to advertise on rural areas.

The major advantages of advertisingare: (1) introduces a new product in the market, (2) expansion of the market, (3) increased sales, (4) fights competition, (5) enhances good-will, (6) educates the consumers, (7) elimination of middlemen, (8) better quality products, (9) supports the salesmanship.

You can use print media in whatever language they will understand. Even better you can illustrate the products on the fliers without a word and it will send the proper message. With rural dwellers you have to be innovative and find the best means to get your products to them and how it will benefit them.

That's not a problem. You may need to do offline advertisement or rely on print media like sharing and distributing flyers. Also, branding and packaging is another way of advertising. If your product are well packaged and branded. You are good to go.

Advertisement play a vital role in the success of every business.If you want to sale your products in rural areas you can advertise your product by face to face advertising. And also take some samples of your product.You must have tha capability to convince the customers.

Advertisement is the way we reaches potential customers and informs them of your products or services. Ideally,advertising should capture the prospective customers attentions attention and entice them to use your product. Advertisement must also be credible, unique, and memorable in order to work.

Advertisement is a means by which an organization promote it's products. Advert in very important to every organization because it is the only possible way of selling your products to the public. No business can succed without advert,even successful business still carryout advert to put in the concious mind of the public that it's products are still of standard quality and still very much available.

When you are thinking of advertising to rural areas you must be mindful of some limitations they have, not all medium of advertising can be deployed in there ,consider a Bill board, sign post, banners, flyers distribution and then one on one advertisement, also be sure that rural area have your desire audience if not the advertisement will just be a waste of time

You should explore more informal types of advertisement like word of mouth, face to face selling, billboards, posters or probably host an event with your targeted audience in attenndance.
I believe this would work in a population setting that rarely use regular mass media like TVs or radios.

Advertisement has very important role for the business matters and its flowing. A good and effective advertising about the business prodcts attracts the customers and consumers and it forces them to use the product.

Without advertisement you cannot attract active customers to your business.
In order to convey your advertisement in rural areas you must build a team and give them printed papers to distribute all about the village and also you can record your advertisement in radio.

Yes I believe that advertising is the soul of business, and I also agree with your question on advertising in a rural community can be really challenging but I still belive it doesn't cancel out all the options you would use in an urban community. Like for instance the use of billboards and flyers can still be applicable. But I think the what you should watch closely is the medium of communication and utilise them to your advantage for advertising.

In rural areas you need to start your advertisment from the rural head because they so much believe in their king.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back