What's new

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can do that in different way example of such way are radio because in rural area people don't have access to electricity and as a result they switch to radio,or you can go there directly and educate them on the type of products you have to offer and tell them the benefit of using such products from there you can make them have awareness to what you have to offer.it really depends on which one to use.

There is a popular saying that advertisement is the soul of business. Without advertisement the consumers are being kept in the dark.
How can I convey the message concerning my product to the rural indigenes that rarely listen to radio and rarely have light to watch TV as most of them can't afford generator
The busiest and Cheapest option is to advertise your pages on Facebook and it is the most fantastic and cheap way of advertising and you can also do your advertising business by placing ads on the walls, it is also very beneficial when people to see about your business.

Using the print media to make some printable materials will be the best bet to penetrate the hinterlands or rural communities without connection to any of the mainstream media channels. Also you can do a record of the same advert in their native dialect and play it out loud with an outdoor sound system.
Visiting this communities will also boost your sales as well as they will be able to interact with you in person.

There is a popular saying that advertisement is the soul of business. Without advertisement the consumers are being kept in the dark.
How can I convey the message concerning my product to the rural indigenes that rarely listen to radio and rarely have light to watch TV as most of them can't afford generator
The fact is that advertisment is not confined to online advertising.
Considering the fact that those in rural areas may not have access to internet , radio and tv , offline advertising ,which involves sharing of handbills can be of help

There is quite big difference in marketting between urban and rural areas.as compared to urban areas in rural areas you have to be more smart in marketting strategy.first you have to know the audience of that areas and have to knao about their beliefs of that business,then start advertising through printed paper,newspapers, also through billboards but the main thing is that you have to communicate in medium that they can understand.

Yes you're right as most of the people in rural areas doesn't have radios, televisions or even mobile phones, in a situation as this the best option is for you to use bill boards and bannars most especially big banners.

Truly advertisement is the soul of a business and there’re different means of advertisement that can be employed. In situations where you plan on advertising your products and services to the people in rural areas, you need to envisage on what kind of mode of communication they use the most. For example let’s say town criers is mode of communication used mostly to divulge information to the residents, then you should also use town criers to advertise your products. The most important thing is to know the mode of communication used mostly by everyone in that particular area

When you want to introduce a product to the rural area where there is absence of radio and TV, I think the form of advertisement you can adopt is the use of banners with good illustrations that they can comprehend if most of them are illiterates. You can also organize a mass lecture for them, you gather them into a large group and speak to them about your product, speak in the language they would understand. If you do these I believe you can capture their attention.

When a company advertises, it is creating an awareness which may cover a wider range of population. Severally awareness creation has helped businesses to win customers and also earn referrals. A good example is when one experiences aches; there is always a brand of popular analgesic that people around will always prescribe to be taken.

I will recommend you listen to some success stories of jack ma of china. He had a similar problem when he started alibaba..if possible you can also apply the same technique he used..

That is why digital marketing is shaping out to be the best. People no longer maintain that high demand of making use of traditional marketing means of going to newspaper company, or TV channels, radio etc. To make announcement for their products, today social media's are good means of marketing your products, advertising your business and so on.

Well your only option is to get an interpreter who can pass the message to people in a clear and simple terms..... go-to the village square or market and dish out your product and Services to them.....that's it!!!

The only way to make people aware of whatever you are selling is by advertising it. I can't know you are selling a particular product if you don't tell me about it. So Advertising of products is a powerful too that speeds up effecient operation of business.

The best way to reach the indigenous people with their products is to go to the area and carry out the promotion, if possible go in the company of other people who collaborate to distribute brochures, place banners and advertisements on the main roads. Another way is to hire someone from the industry to do their job of advertising your products, word of mouth.

Advertising and advertisements in a business consists of publicizing your brand and your product, if you have detected that there is a sector to which you must reach and you cannot do it through conventional means then you must work on a face-to-face advertising campaign in order to reach those vulnerable sectors

Print media is the best and most effective way of advertising in a rural area.
wall paintings and billboards - Old but a still good for product like Agricultural equipment's and other which do not need a video. For agriculture product find a place near APMC, bus stop or any other place where villagers are most likely to visit.

What is business without advertisement and since advertisement is the soul of business, that means a business without advertisement has lost its soul. So there is need for advertisement. Make use of flyers, billboards, social media pages and handles and you can also make use of TV/radio jingles.

Advertising is the best way to communicate to the customers. Advertising helps informs the customers about the brands available in the market and the variety of products useful to them. Advertising is for everybody including kids, young and old.

To create product awareness in a rural setting without radio or TV, you'd have to use traditional means. Hire some people to go with the products from shops to house and markets, these workers will be assigned in teams to different locations to showcase and explain in detail the benefits people stand to gain if they buy, you can also give out free samples to motivate them.

At the point when you are considering publicizing to rustic regions you should be aware of certain limits they have, not all mechanism of promoting can be conveyed in there ,consider a Bill load up, sign post, flags, flyers dispersion and afterward one on one advertisement, additionally be certain that provincial zone have your longing crowd if not the advertisement will simply be an exercise in futility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back