Adsense vs. Amazon

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Adsense and amazon are the two most popular methods to monetize a site. With adsense you earn for every legitimate click, whereas with amazon you will earn from every successful purchase. I earn more from adsense compared to amazon.

I think Adsense is better, Google is most sought by advertisers, and it pays CPM, while Amazon pays on CPA.

Adsense and amazon are the two most popular methods to monetize a site. With adsense you earn for every legitimate click, whereas with amazon you will earn from every successful purchase. I earn more from adsense compared to amazon.
Definitely nowadays many people are using Google adsense and Amazon to make money but I think Amazon is much more popular among people because of different money making opportunities that they provide.

Definitely nowadays many people are using Google adsense and Amazon to make money but I think Amazon is much more popular among people because of different money making opportunities that they provide.
Yes, Amazon offers multiple money-making opportunities such as affiliate marketing, book/ebook publishing, selling merch, selling physical products, etc. However, we are mainly talking about monetizing site.

I started using Adsense and Amazon at the same time, I make more money form Adsense compared to Amazon. However, if you are good with marketing, your affiliate earning will be higher than adsense.

A good marketer has to start a shopping site or something like that; Amazon will only pay on their sales. If Postbucks adds Amazon, it will be hard to earn from it because people here are earners, not spenders.

Postbuck is a paid to post site where people post to make money,m therefore, they will not buy products if the site used amazon ads. However, if the site received substantial organic traffic, the visitors, who are not members here), might consider buying the products.

A good marketer has to start a shopping site or something like that; Amazon will only pay on their sales. If Postbucks adds Amazon, it will be hard to earn from it because people here are earners, not spenders.
Do you think that people aren't spending any dime on purchasing goods from Amazon? It is true that there is 50 % of people just try to convert their earning to fiat currency but 50 % others are spending on online purchase including Amazon one.

People are of course buying from Amazon but you as a marketer can earn from amazon only when you manage to bring people on your site who are looking to buy products. That can happen only when your content ranks on search engines and people follow your content link to visit your website.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back