What's new

Adsense Suspension

Since you where suspended and not blocked or banned, this should give you enough time to investigate what went wrong or what you did wrong and rectify it.

I know that Adsense does not approve of blog readers to click on the ads just for the impression and not really for checking what the link is all about. On friend in Facebook told me that when I posted the link of my blog and one commented that if she clicked on the ads will I earn from it. Another replied that you have to click the ads only if you have the intention to buy or to check on the product or service that is being advertised otherwise the blog may be suspended by Adsense.

Another replied that you have to click the ads only if you have the intention to buy or to check on the product or service that is being advertised otherwise the blog may be suspended by Adsense.

Another replied that you have to click the ads only if you have the intention to buy or to check on the product or service that is being advertised otherwise the blog may be suspended by Adsense.
This thing is not controllable because you cannot control your guest or members activity if they are clicking lavishly the ads or just click once the content interest them because it differs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back