What's new

Adsense Rejection

These days being rejected by adsense is a common phenomena for new website owners. People are in such hurry to make money thay they apply for adsense before their website is complete. Not having enough contents is one of the common reasons for rejection.

Google basically takes a 60% cut and you get about 40% half almost half. Now, there are ways to make a lot more money than just placing ads on your website or on your YouTube channel and that method is you can either own your own product and it's called ecommerce or you can be an affiliate marketer and directly sell

Compose High-Quality Contents:

A composing axiom "Quality writing is everything" encourages you comprehend this necessity. An excellent blog is related to the great content. Extraordinary substance mean interesting, enhanced, expressed and clear coordinated substance. Some dark cap website admins say, copy paste content just between 100-200 words is sufficient. In any case, I may guarantee him that his excursion to Adsense will be unquestionably wrapped up. I think, how a blog entry or substance could be just between 100-200 words? In my judgment, it is preposterous to totally depict a subject inside 100-200 words. Also, if copy paste content is sufficient, anyone can pronounce him as a blogger. If it's not too much trouble, remember, Google AdSense doesn't favor websites with copy paste copyright content. A very much enhanced blog entry ought to be 100% special or more 500-600 words. Thus, consistently compose blog entry over this breaking point and it should be interesting which plainly determinate the post subject.

I am yet to use adsense. In order to use adsense, you need a blog or a youtube channel and I do not have both. However, I am planning to build a blog and start using adsense

If you are rejected, there is nothing to worry. You should continue improving your website. When rejected, you must go back to your site and check the content quality.

I was very ahead of myself them on the use of AdSense as I was very eager to make money. I just created the site and not long, I was already trying to monetize it. This caused it to be rejected but after I added more posts and improved the site, they did approve.

The YouTube Partner Program (YPP) provides creators with more tools and features, such as direct contact with our Creator Support team. It also allows you to share revenue from advertisements that are served on your content. You will learn more about the following topics in this article:

Day by day adsense is becoming strict platform for new website owners. In the past, they accepted website even though it had just 12 articles, these days they will say not enough content even when you have 20 articles.

I am yet to use adsense. I don't have youtube channel or blog monetized with adsense. Therefore, I do not have any experience. However, I am interested in using adsense once I launch my blog. I believe you need 25-30 high quality articles to be approved.

most of them that pops up on daily basis in my phone screen for months now but it has never occurred to me to click on one of them, definitely not when I have a busy schedule

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back