Adsense Rejection

WhiteHouse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 14, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Does anyone have any experience with being rejected by Adsense? What steps did you take to solve it?

I would love to hear your experiences.

Last edited:
My website was rejected half a dozen times before it was accepted. They never gave specific reasons. They gave a generalized answer that your site violates the policy. They never stated the policy my site was violating. I read every thing in their policy and made corrections, yet they continued rejection. When I was finally accepted by the site I had 32 articles with 1000 and more words. I still don't know why they continued rejecting.

When I started using adsense, they examined the first site you submitted,once approbwd youncould add anybsite and it was instantly approved. When they rolled manual approval, I submitted a couple of sites and most of them were approved. One-two sites were rejected but were approved when I made changes like adding more posts, adding pages like privacy policy, disclaimer, etc.

Does anyone have any experience with being rejected by Adsense? What steps did you take to solve it?

I would love to hear your ideas.
My first ever attempt to make money online was with starting up a blog.Shortly after I started, I applied for AdSense and application was rejected .
I went on some forums to check possible reasons there I learnt:
* Could be because I was using blogspot for hosting
*No privacy policy
*No about us page
And the blog was relatively new .

I'm a blogger and my blog is yet to be accepted by Google AdSense. They rejected the application without telling me the reason for the rejection. However, is asked some of my blogger friends and I was told they reject application if there is no contact us, about me page on a blog and I have all. I'm still trying my luck though.

I am yet to use adsense. I don't have youtube channel or blog monetized with adsense. Therefore, I do not have any experience. However, I am interested in using adsense once I launch my blog. I believe you need 25-30 high quality articles to be approved.

You never mentioned about you traffic, its source, page rank.All the above factors are to be considered before applying for Google Adsense.Google google act as an intermediate between Publishers and Advertisers.If in order for your site to be accepted for Google Adsense you need pretty good content as well as pretty good traffic

Adsense rejection,They want to steer away from websites with inappropriate or incomplete content, or poor content in general. This is why if you have no content on your website, or if the content is of low quality or inappropriate, you will get rejected automatically. Therefore, make sure that you are creating the best content possible.

When I applied for Adsense using my first blog it was not actually rejected but it was not approved for the reason that my blog is getting very few hits. What I did was to borrow the office website for the purpose. Since our office website was getting a thousand hits a day so it was easily approved by Adsense. When I created another blog all I needed was to insert the set of codes for the ads of Adsense and that new blog was already monetized together with the first blog and our office website.

I would love to hear your ideas.
Well there may be reasons your application was rejected but never give up, continue applying whilst you continue updating your site or blog with quality contents and drive traffic to you site.

Sometimes these applications are rejected because so many applications come in at a time and there is only a number not applicable slots, so keep applying and soon yours will be accepted.

When I started using adsense, they examined the first site you submitted,once approbwd youncould add anybsite and it was instantly approved. When they rolled manual approval, I submitted a couple of sites and most of them were approved. One-two sites were rejected but were approved when I made changes like adding more posts, adding pages like privacy policy, disclaimer, etc.
I am a new Adsesne user. I was not aware that Adsense reviewed the first site you submitted and rest of the sites were automatically approved. This is the first time I am hearing this. I had a pretty hard time getting approved. By the time my site was approved, my site had 32 articles with more than 1000 words.

I am a new Adsesne user. I was not aware that Adsense reviewed the first site you submitted and rest of the sites were automatically approved. This is the first time I am hearing this. I had a pretty hard time getting approved. By the time my site was approved, my site had 32 articles with more than 1000 words.
well how are you? i want to know more about it because i want it for my referral link. can i use for my referral work? i will be happy if someone teach it . so that i can use it get referral and for ads

1. Inappropriate content such as content that encourages illegal activities, will lead to rejection. Remove this inappropriate contents and you Adsense won't be rejected, Don’t try to game the system.
  2. Horribly-written content that’s clearly been created by a machine or a non-native speaker is an easy way to get rejected of your AdSense

Google google act as an intermediate between Publishers and Advertisers.

If in order for your site to be accepted for Google Adsense you need pretty good content as well as pretty good traffic

Access will reject your website when it doesn't have a lot of quality content on it. Perhaps the site is full of duplicate content. Before you could be allowed to participate in active program, there is a team that will first vet your website to see maybe you are adding value to the life of the visitors that comes to the website. If there is no traces of the things I said the website will be rejected. The best way out of this is to revamp the content in your website and had the quality ones to it.

well how are you? i want to know more about it because i want it for my referral link. can i use for my referral work? i will be happy if someone teach it . so that i can use it get referral and for ads
Adsense is available for websites, blogs, forums and youtube videos. If you want to promote your referral link you may create a campaign on Google Adwords or advertise on google search. Google is very choosy about approving websites for adsense. However, once approved you are likely to earn a lot of money.

Adsense is available for websites, blogs, forums and youtube videos. If you want to promote your referral link you may create a campaign on Google Adwords or advertise on google search. Google is very choosy about approving websites for adsense. However, once approved you are likely to earn a lot of money.
i am very happy to know that at least i can try its another thing that how much lucky and i will try it if i need your help i will message you here again. i have a yottube link so i will try on that first and will post here what is the result

All the above factors are to be considered before applying for Google Adsense.Google google act as an intermediate between Publishers and Advertisers.Google is very choosy about approving websites for adsense.

i am very happy to know that at least i can try its another thing that how much lucky and i will try it if i need your help i will message you here again. i have a yottube link so i will try on that first and will post here what is the result
If you are a video creator and can create interesting and useful videos you can earn from Adsense through youtube and if you are writer, you can earn from Adsense through blogging. Before you can use adsense on youtube you will have to build at least 1000 subscribers and 4000 hours watch time. For a blog to be approved, you may have to write at least 25 posts with at least 1000 words.

My first application for AdSense wasn't rejected per say but it took a very long time before it was finally approved. What I can advice you is that you should find out the reason why they rejected your account and then make the necessary adjustments and you would be accepted.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back