What's new

Adopting intergrity as a core value in your business

You are very correct. Integrity has been thrown to the wind and people don't care if their words means anything anymore. They just want to see that they close a dal no matter what lies they can tell to make that happen for them
Seriously, most businesses in my country today don't really care any more because of what they have been through with all the government have been doing to them.

One thing that will make potential client to always come back apart from the quality of the products you are offering them,is if they feel secure by your approach of business,and you alway stick to your words,then you will always have them.
Seriously this is something that a lot of business need to take very seriously because when that is the essence of your business your customers will never look to go to your competition.

Definitely I believe Integrity should be at the core of any business, the ability to keep ones word would go a long way because that's how trust is built with customers and there would be success without trust

That is so true. You should have integrity as your core value in business. That way, you keep your word on what you promised your clients. That is the best way to keep your current clients and attract more.
It is actually very important for the survival of your business to your customers actually trust you very good with whatever thing you said because it is the only thing that is going to help them to keep being loyal to your business.

Well if you are a Nigerian you will understand why it is highly difficult for business owners to keep to their words, but integrity in business is the best let people see what you say.
So many companies here in Nigeria actually sell substandard products and they don't really care about the consequences it is having on those that purchased from then.

Seriously this is something that a lot of business need to take very seriously because when that is the essence of your business your customers will never look to go to your competition.
That is very true,One thing i have come to observed about the business environment is that one vital value

Business integrity may enhance connections with vendors and consumers because they can trust you to uphold your promises and respond honestly if something goes wrong.
If your business lacks integrity it is going to be very difficult for a lot of people to have faith in the business especially when it comes to your customers who are purchasing from you.

To be a man of integrity in your business is very good. This can make your customers to have interest in your products and patronize you for better business transaction.

You are very correct. Integrity has been thrown to the wind and people don't care if their words means anything anymore. They just want to see that they close a dal no matter what lies they can tell to make that happen for them
I wonder why some people would be very comfortable to run their business without integrity because it is going to make your customers not to have any believe and trust on the business.

One of the hallmark of a business is integrity,and this is so when those that are part of the business are trustworthy it is one thing that will give good will to the business from customers and clients.
One thing that will definitelly make a coustomer or clients to have confidence in yor business is the display of high level of intergrity,this value is virtually lacking in most business or service providers in the industry.

Being a business manager with integrity means that you are careful to make sure you provide the best to your client. This will help them trust you more and possibly comes back to your business. it all depends on what you have to offer.

we should try all we could to maintain integrity in all we do. In one of my offline business, people come to patronise me because of the level of integrity I possess. This helps me to record some sales that I would normally not able to make.

this my opinion my sound controversial but it is what it is, integrity in today's business is not truly helpful atleast in my current country of residency, you would always be at the receiving end even from people you are trying to be honest with.

Being trustworthy is very important, especially if yoh deal with your customers physically. You can see the disappointment when you fail to deliver as you promised. It also doesn't help to build a good reputation with other customers.

from my experience in business and service delivery in the business world,i have found out that what most business entreprenuer lack is the aspect of keeping to their words and that commitment to their various client.With this the service market is just filled with persons that are not trustworthy.
Financial morality may strengthen relationships with suppliers and customers, since they can rely on your ability to adhere to your commitments and answer openly whenever anything's awry.

Financial morality may strengthen relationships with suppliers and customers, since they can rely on your ability to adhere to your commitments and answer openly whenever anything's awry.
That is True,i could remember when we started our business,the way we were operating was quit different from what every other person was doing,we were very open and usually tell our client how the situation of things were,and that made alot of them stay developed trust in us.

Integrity has been abandoned, and people no longer care if what they say has any meaning.
They just care about closing a dal, no matter what falsehoods they have to utter to get there.

Adopting a trustworthy character would place you in an advantageous position in business, the benefits you get by doing that are uncountable. You would gain more customers and make more profits.

Integrity should be the core of every business. When you're not being able to keep to your words, then there's no reason why people should trust you to the extent of transacting with you. Lack of integrity is one of the reason why some business crumble.

integrity can never be negotiated if you want to grow your business and if you want the right people around you, it will make you earn the trust of people easily and more people will want to partner and invest in your business

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back