What's new

Adopting intergrity as a core value in your business

Integrity as a core value in a business is key and it keeps a business running because it's what the business posses that people cut out for...

Be a good entrepreneur and treat your customers fairly. They deserve to be told the truth. Once I notice an iota of lies in someone, it spoils the reputation I have for the person and I will begin to move away. Integrity will bring more customers no matter how little you gain

I think business owners need to know that and know peace. There's no business without integrity. If people can't vouch for you anywhere, that's a bad market and once word gets out, it is harder to fix.

It is good to adopt integrity in your business and personal life. Integrity will make customers to stick to your brand because they know you always keep your promise.

Integrity is very important for business adoption ,you have to be more sincere in different ways ,most especially if your aim is bringing the business to a very huge turnout or gains

Yes, integrity should be a major core value in any business organization. However, this is not the case as many businesses engage in shoddy and unethical practices in order to gain profit or advantage over others.

Integrity is very important if you want to build a brand that will stand the test of time. People are going to stick with your brand once they know that you always stick to your words.

All that matters is maintaining integrity in your line of business I mean it helps strengthen relationship businesses.
Maintaining integrity in your business is one of those things that would make your customers rely on your products or services. Most people do not keep to their words and end up loosing customers.

Integrity is very important if you want to build a brand that will stand the test of time. People are going to stick with your brand once they know that you always stick to your words.
Yes, integrity should always be our watchword in a business. It makes a business reliable in the eyes of the customer and it will help the business to maintain a positive outlook.

If customers do not associate your business with honesty there is a very great tendency that they are not going to buy things from you again and it is even going to portray a very bad image in the eyes of the public.

Integrity should be one of the watch world of every business. This will prepare them to deliver quality product and services as they claim in the advertisement or promotion.

We should try to maintain integrity in our business it really bring value to the business, this will make our clients to keep patronize your business.

Integrity in businesses can strengthen relationships with vendors and customers because they can trust you'll keep your promises and act honourably if something goes wrong

Integrity is important to the business and so as several other principles. One must try to adopt all the good values in the business to make it successful not just concentrating on one

Integrity in business is an essential ingredient for sustainable, long-term, business growth and success. It can be hard to define and difficult to measure, but you know it when you see it, and it’s clear when it’s not there.

Adoption of integrity as a core value in your business. In any business integrity is very important in human relations . In deals with people, companies and many more ,you must be honest, trust worthy before having a smooth relationship with them.

Adoption of integrity as a core value in your business. In any business integrity is very important in human relations . In deals with people, companies and many more ,you must be honest, trust worthy before having a smooth relationship with them.
A company that has integrity as one of it's core values is likely to attract more customers. Customers always want a business that is sincere and trustworthy and they like patronizing such businesses.

This may be out of line but the home is similar to the business. In our home integrity is very important. That is what I look for when we hire a housemaid. There once was a maid that stole money from my office table (in our living room). Now our maid has been with us for 5 years and there was nary an issue about integrity.

Integrity is supposed to be one of the most important business venture if you want to gain the trust of the general purpose. This is equally important in order to maintain a positive image.

Integrity should be a core value of business. Like you said, business owners should be able to keep to the promises they make to customers so customers can develop some level of trust in them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back