What's new

Adopting intergrity as a core value in your business

All that matters is maintaining integrity in your line of business I mean it helps strengthen relationship businesses.

If everyone could adopt integrity as a core value in business, then the world would be a better place. Why would an entrepreneur cajole you into buying an imitated product just to make gain and still expect that next time you'll patronize? Not possible!

from my experience in business and service delivery in the business world,i have found out that what most business entreprenuer lack is the aspect of keeping to their words and that commitment to their various client.With this the service market is just filled with persons that are not trustworthy.
To my understanding, I don't think all business organizations would like not to be keeping their promise but sometimes in life we plan to do something and things we never plan for will come up though.

It's indeed really painful that these days most business owners do not have integrity nor do they value their image and how people view them. All they are after is just how they would make money and they are willing to do anything as long as money is made
This has to do with the value they are bringing into the market space.Others does'nt have it does not mean you should'nt.It helps to sustain your brand and gives you credibility.

Integrity is an important virtue in every thing we do today, from our relationship with people within our household to our interactions with people outside our family settings. Any business that does not have integrity will eventually lose its customers and even the potential customers.

I believe integrity demonstrates sound moral and ethical principles and does the right thing. Integrity in business is the foundation on which coworkers build relationships and trust, and it is the fundamental values that employers seek

Integrity promotes a more positive corporate culture. Employees make better judgments in the long run for the benefit of the consumers. They trust each other and their boss, which leads to improved teamwork and collaboration and, as a result, fewer internal conflicts.

Integrity in the business makes the business last longer,lack of an integrity can makes the business down, be sincere and not offer people fake products

You integrity in a business is very important because without an integrity of a business the business has no image and ghe image of a business is very important.

If everyone could adopt integrity as a core value in business, then the world would be a better place. Why would an entrepreneur cajole you into buying an imitated product just to make gain and still expect that next time you'll patronize? Not possible!
That is just the issue with most business persons,you cannot cheat the process and expect to get it all rossy at the sametime,peoplle must be able to hold you accontable for your words.

If this(integrity) can be built in your business, I bet you the sky can only be your starting point. There's nothing that promotes a buiness like business integrity.

One of the hallmark of a business is integrity,and this is so when those that are part of the business are trustworthy it is one thing that will give good will to the business from customers and clients.

Adopting integrity as a core value for your business is a very good thing to be doing right now. This will help you in the dealings you'll be having with your clients as they would Want to continue doing business with you because if it

The industry or profession I've noticed that this character is commonest with is the artisans. I don't know how they just get to begin to make promises and not keep to their word; it's the same across board.

The primary aim of setting up a business is of course making money. However, in order to make money you should not resort to illegal tactics. You should never cheat your customers, and commit any wrongs.

Not keeping to your words/commitment as an entrepreneur are one of those things that ruin businesses, Integrity is very essential for the satisfaction of customers and for the growth of the business - the business owner and employees must be trustworthy and honest in their dealings with customers and business partners, when integrity is observed, the company gains reputation thereby enhancing rapid business growth.

That is true because having good trust in your business is really good one because is the good way to handle your business properly, this can really help you to boost up the business.

You're absolutely correct. Integrity has been tossed to the breeze, and individuals no longer care if what they say has any meaning. They just want to see whether they can close a dal, no of what falsehoods they have to tell to get there.

One of the hallmark of a business is integrity,and this is so when those that are part of the business are trustworthy it is one thing that will give good will to the business from customers and clients.
That is very correct,because one thing that actually makes you to stand out and which is lacking in most busineses is that factor of saying something and it turns out to be what it is,that has been an issue with many busineses.
Post automatically merged:

that's true ,integrity in business strengthen and energies relationship between business individual and there customers ,it's also the best way to keep your business growing ,and it will be growing bigger everyday
This s what have been lacking in many busineses and those that posseses these value are really very few,they say something and you ome back to it to find out it is very true,it is very rear.

Last edited:
Businesses first need to focus on generating profits, only then they can think about other things. However, this does not mean they should not think about morality and ethics, businesses needs professionalism.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back