What's new

active trading or holding cryptocurrencies which is more profitable?

I would not recommend short term trading with bitcoin or ETH. However the smaller coins are good tools for doing that. Your profits build up quickly too.
It all depends on your trading tactics,there are some presons that are into daily trading and they are doing it very parfectly,but on the other hand it all depends on your priority as a trader.

If you ask me, both are beneficial. Depending on your objectives and what you truly desire. Some people lack the patience required to keep cryptocurrencies, but that's alright if you have good trading skills.

While it's acceptable for some people to keep it and watch their money rise.

Active trading is beneficial to people who have small crypto currency balance to which it helps them increase to there wallet balance but holding cryto more especially ETC is more important to people having enough crypto balance

Beyond cryptocurrency, trading is vital for a digital currency. It provides us with a wealth of information that will be useful to us in the future. I've been trading in cryptocurrency for a while now and I'm very impressed with your work.

I mostly deal on forex and since I have a better understanding of forex I may prefer to trade that one. For cryptocurrency without much experience and understanding I wouldn't want to waste my money on something I don't know.

Both active trading and holding of cryptocurrency are good but it's Bette to engage in active trading if you know about trading. Bitcoin and ethereum are currently fluctuating now, it's better to trade with other coins

It would be advantageous for trading if there was constant price fluctuation. If there is only a slight price increase, it is as if you purchase now and sell tomorrow. Repurchase when the price drops and then watch for it to rise once again. Holding on to your investment can result in significant gains, but it will take time, and you can't be certain that the price will continue to rise. What if the fluctuation suddenly decreases?

Well , holdings of cryptocurrency can still be profitable but to achieve profitability here you really need to hold for long time like people who is holding bitcoins since 2009.

Anybody who wants to be profitable in cryptocurrency should actually know how to utilise the both of them. This means that you should know exactly how to hold and there are some that you should know how to scalp.

Since the current surge the price of Bitcoin and ethereum i have been a bit sceptical about my decisions on crypto trading, whether I should engage in active trading or holding Bitcoin. Which is more profitable on the long run?
If you are investing for the long run then holding your coins is the best idea because all crypto market is bullish in the long term but before investment try to do some researches.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back