What's new

A customer leaving/forgetting his/her purchased items?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
Customer leaving or forgetting their already purchased items in our workplace is something that happened frequently and I can't understand how that's going on with most people. Does it mean a lot is on their mind that they keep forgetting to take what they have already paid for?

We made arrangements to mitigate this by having a security at the door who asks all customers leaving hope they are with their purchased items.

Do you experience this at your workplace?

Customer leaving or forgetting their already purchased items in our workplace is something that happened frequently and I can't understand how that's going on with most people. Does it mean a lot is on their mind that they keep forgetting to take what they have already paid for?

We made arrangements to mitigate this by having a security at the door who asks all customers leaving hope they are with their purchased items.

This has happened to me. As a customer I have purchased a lots of items and left it at the fruit stall. This may be due to the fact that I may not pay that much attention and my focus was not at what was happening around me. In any case, I think that a shopkeeper must call the customer and ask them to pick their purchased item right away.

This has happened to me multiple times, both as a business owner as well as a customer. I have had many customers who forgot their purchased items. If have an email or phone number, I always try to contact the person to collect the item. As a customer, I have also frequently forgotten my purchased item and I have alweays got back my item.

This has happened to me multiple times, both as a business owner as well as a customer. I have had many customers who forgot their purchased items. If have an email or phone number, I always try to contact the person to collect the item. As a customer, I have also frequently forgotten my purchased item and I have alweays got back my item.

I think that an honest business would definitely return the product to the customer. Customers could forget many things while shopping. It is a very common mistake. On the other hand, people should also be careful and make sure that they never leave things. However, such mistakes could still happen, no matter what.

Many people do forget their wares frequently, most times in supermarket, taxi and hotels. I have seen someone forget a laptop in a hotel room and checked out but was contacted through his phone number..

Well, in many cases, the customer may forget what he bough and he or she may never return. this has happened a lots of times. Many customers usually give away their belongings such as electronic items to get repaired. However, they never return back at all to take it back. In that case, the business may not be responsible if the customer comes back after a really long time and if the item gets misplaced.

Well, in many cases, the customer may forget what he bough and he or she may never return. this has happened a lots of times. Many customers usually give away their belongings such as electronic items to get repaired. However, they never return back at all to take it back. In that case, the business may not be responsible if the customer comes back after a really long time and if the item gets misplaced.

Personally, I have had some experiences too with forgetting what I purchased in the market shop where I bought them. I was in the market last week and I ended up leaving two products I bought in different shops. I left and was called back by the seller to take my product. Forgetting something is normal with any human being.

Personally, I have had some experiences too with forgetting what I purchased in the market shop where I bought them. I was in the market last week and I ended up leaving two products I bought in different shops. I left and was called back by the seller to take my product. Forgetting something is normal with any human being.

Under such kind of circumstances, the seller or the shopkeeper must call the customer and give them their items. However, a seller himself or the cashier might be just too busy. When such kind of thing happens, they may not be able to call you because they might be really busy themselves.

I can remember forgetting my purse where I went to have a hair cut. It was not a funny experience as I remembered it when I was almost home. I had to run as fast as my legs can carry me to get there before the situation will become a sorry one. Since then, I have always been careful with places that I visit.

I can remember forgetting my purse where I went to have a hair cut. It was not a funny experience as I remembered it when I was almost home. I had to run as fast as my legs can carry me to get there before the situation will become a sorry one. Since then, I have always been careful with places that I visit.

Well, sometimes these businesses can actually make things easier for their customers. When they have your contact already after patronizing them, it's not going to be very difficult for them to give you a call to confirm if you left something in their business spot. Why wouldn't they do something like that unless they don't have your contact?

All human beings are prone to forgetfulness. If you forget to take what you purchased in the market, it's a normal thing which can happen to anyone. I've left my goods in a bus and got home without remembering it. I had to go to the bus part terminal to pick them up.

You're very lucky with what happened with your goods @Ja sa bong for you to pick it up later at the bus terminal. Over here in my country, it's two things that's going to happen. It's either another passenger takes them or it gets lost at the bus part. You will never see them again.

Last edited:
You're very lucky with what happened with your goods @Ja sa bong for you to pick it up later at the bus terminal. Over here in my country, it's two things that's going to happen. It's either a mother passenger takes them or it gets lost at the bus part. You will never see them again.

There are many people who may never receive their items after they leave their items. It might be possible that some other customer may have had picked it and he or she may have thought that the item may belong to them. When this may not be the case. So, it depends.

You're very lucky with what happened with your goods @Ja sa bong for you to pick it up later at the bus terminal. Over here in my country, it's two things that's going to happen. It's either a mother passenger takes them or it gets lost at the bus part. You will never see them again.

This is very sad to hear. Transportation services should protect their passengers items. It's not good that your customers can't recover their items from the transport after forgetting them. I have a transportation business, I make sure all my customers luggages are secured at all times.

There are many people who may never receive their items after they leave their items. It might be possible that some other customer may have had picked it and he or she may have thought that the item may belong to them. When this may not be the case. So, it depends.

The problem is that most of these transportation companies don't care about what happens to their customers things after they have collected their transportation fees. I saw in one park where they put up a sign - luggages at the owners risks. This is completely off to me.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back