Administrative Team
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 20, 2016
USD
$1.7675USD
Biznotes
The buzz around the Bitcoin (BTC) ecosystem has attracted investors and enthusiasts from all walks of life. Alongside the Bitcoin boom over the past decade, has been the community keeping up with the pace through a strong network of online platforms.

The idea of a decentralized system bringing financial autonomy to the general public was at first discussed on public forums of the internet. Ever since then, the online community has strived to bring the concept of Bitcoin to life and challenge the ways of the traditional financial system.

The peer-to-peer (P2P) nature of Bitcoin translates to its community as it aims to strengthen the discussion about Bitcoin, all while witnessing the cryptocurrency's rise into the mainstream media.

To make this possible, a plethora of Bitcoin-dedicated platforms - both online and offline - stand as the backbone of the disparate community. While there are countless options, it can get overwhelming to find a reliable source that best suits your needs.
Online discussions

If there's no internet, there's no Bitcoin. Out of all the conversations that revolve around the first cryptocurrency, most of it happens online through direct interactions among novice users, hodlers, developers and businesses. Since Bitcoin's inception, online discussions have played a crucial role in turning a dream of independent finance into a reality, one that is a direct alternative to the existing banking institutions.

Here are some popular social websites and platforms in no particular order:

Bitcointalk - Founded by Bitcoin's creator Satoshi Nakamoto, it is the oldest active Bitcoin forum. It is the birthplace of the most historical conversations and ideas shared by the founder(s) and people involved in developing the blockchain-based independent financial system. The forum is also widely used to find Bitcoin-related meetups around the world.

Twitter - If you really want to feel the heat of the Bitcoin explosion, this is the place to be. Twitter currently stands as the biggest platform for crypto enthusiasts around the world. It allows the general public to directly interact with crypto leaders and fintech innovators. However, considering social media's vast reach, unsuspecting investors from across the globe continue to be targeted by scammers who are currently present on Crypto Twitter.

Bitcoin Garden Forum - This is currently one the most active forums dedicated to discussions around cryptocurrency. The platform provides a number of sub-sections dedicated to different use cases of Bitcoin and altcoins, ranging from entertainment to adoption to blockchain refinement.

Reddit - Giving credit where credit is due, Reddit has been one of the central hubs to the Bitcoin community. The most popular subreddit in this regard is r/Bitcoin. Similar to Twitter, this platform is a source of the latest happenings and news for crypto and crypto-related topics. Moreover, memes are a big part of this community, so if you're a fan of them, look no further than to the crypto communities of Reddit. You can also join our subreddit, r/Cointelegraph, to be a part of the crypto revolution. Some of the other prominent subreddits include r/bitcoin_uncensored, r/BitcoinBeginners, r/CryptoMarkets and r/BitcoinMarkets, to name a few.

Telegram - Given the messaging platform's stance on the privacy of user information and chat data, the crypto community has accepted it as one of the main mediums of peer-to-peer communication. This has resulted in the rise of main groups or channels within the messaging app that is dedicated to discussing Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. While some groups may be accessible through invitations only, there is a large selection of public groups and channels that allow users to join in on the conversation. Feel free to join Cointelegraph's Telegram channel among other active channels such as Bitcoin and BTC Champ.

Social trading platforms - These platforms are targeted mainly at people who are all-in on the idea of investing in cryptocurrency. Social trading platforms enable serious investors to collectively weigh in on the risks and rewards based on market trends. For example, Cointelegraph's Markets Pro provides users with a unique set of tools that assist them when trading cryptocurrencies, but at the same time, it also provides a platform to discuss the latest events and price movements.

Events and conferences - Although the Bitcoin ecosystem evidently prefers online spaces for socializing, the community boasts a strong offline presence through annual meet-ups, conferences and parties. While these events have remained fairly inaccessible to a vast majority of the population due to geographical distances, the number of events dedicated to Bitcoin, both online and offline, has been on a steep rise.
A note of caution

Before diving into real-life conversations around Bitcoin, one has to be extremely cautious about the bad actors who try to lure unsuspecting investors into their elaborate scams. On the platforms mentioned above, the probability of being approached directly (text/email) or indirectly (public posts) by a scammer is quite high.

With every Bitcoin price surge, the crypto ecosystem sees a sudden rise in groups for crypto signals that claim guaranteed profits. Remember, always do your own research (DYOR).

Bitcoin talk forum has been in existence since the advent of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. it is the number one spot for me in order to learn more about cryptocurrency and different money making investment online.

You are very correct, without the internet there is no bitcoin. Bitcoin is discussed on many platforms especially on social media platform. I have personally come across many adverts on social media about bitcoin or even other crypto currencies.

I want to really commend you for making such a long and useful post. These days there are so many places bitcoin is talked about. Places like forums, social media platforms, like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp, and some other places. The coin has become so popular that it is talked about in nearly every where. Thanks for sharing.

The line about no internet no bitcoin got me thinking. If the Internet was out for weeks, would bitcoin come to a halt? That's something to think about🤔. I still feel that there’s so much to learn about bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.

I know Bitcointalk even though I am not a member there. However, I did not know this forum was created by the founder of Bitcoin himself. Reddit is a good platform to discuss bitcoin and other crypto currencies.

I know Bitcointalk even though I am not a member there. However, I did not know this forum was created by the founder of Bitcoin himself. Reddit is a good platform to discuss bitcoin and other crypto currencies.
Yeah, it was created by Satoshi Nakomoto because I read somewhere that he even dropped his last message in the forum like two days before he seized from being active in the forum till date.

It is very good to see that there are many platforms where we could discuss many things about cryptocurrencies and i think that Bizdustry has also been playing a huge role because we tend to discuss a lots of things about cryptocurrencies on Bizdustry and learned many things in here..

I
The buzz around the Bitcoin (BTC) ecosystem has attracted investors and enthusiasts from all walks of life. Alongside the Bitcoin boom over the past decade, has been the community keeping up with the pace through a strong network of online platforms.

The idea of a decentralized system bringing financial autonomy to the general public was at first discussed on public forums of the internet. Ever since then, the online community has strived to bring the concept of Bitcoin to life and challenge the ways of the traditional financial system.

The peer-to-peer (P2P) nature of Bitcoin translates to its community as it aims to strengthen the discussion about Bitcoin, all while witnessing the cryptocurrency's rise into the mainstream media.

To make this possible, a plethora of Bitcoin-dedicated platforms - both online and offline - stand as the backbone of the disparate community. While there are countless options, it can get overwhelming to find a reliable source that best suits your needs.
Online discussions

If there's no internet, there's no Bitcoin. Out of all the conversations that revolve around the first cryptocurrency, most of it happens online through direct interactions among novice users, hodlers, developers and businesses. Since Bitcoin's inception, online discussions have played a crucial role in turning a dream of independent finance into a reality, one that is a direct alternative to the existing banking institutions.

Here are some popular social websites and platforms in no particular order:

Bitcointalk - Founded by Bitcoin's creator Satoshi Nakamoto, it is the oldest active Bitcoin forum. It is the birthplace of the most historical conversations and ideas shared by the founder(s) and people involved in developing the blockchain-based independent financial system. The forum is also widely used to find Bitcoin-related meetups around the world.

Twitter - If you really want to feel the heat of the Bitcoin explosion, this is the place to be. Twitter currently stands as the biggest platform for crypto enthusiasts around the world. It allows the general public to directly interact with crypto leaders and fintech innovators. However, considering social media's vast reach, unsuspecting investors from across the globe continue to be targeted by scammers who are currently present on Crypto Twitter.

Bitcoin Garden Forum - This is currently one the most active forums dedicated to discussions around cryptocurrency. The platform provides a number of sub-sections dedicated to different use cases of Bitcoin and altcoins, ranging from entertainment to adoption to blockchain refinement.

Reddit - Giving credit where credit is due, Reddit has been one of the central hubs to the Bitcoin community. The most popular subreddit in this regard is r/Bitcoin. Similar to Twitter, this platform is a source of the latest happenings and news for crypto and crypto-related topics. Moreover, memes are a big part of this community, so if you're a fan of them, look no further than to the crypto communities of Reddit. You can also join our subreddit, r/Cointelegraph, to be a part of the crypto revolution. Some of the other prominent subreddits include r/bitcoin_uncensored, r/BitcoinBeginners, r/CryptoMarkets and r/BitcoinMarkets, to name a few.

Telegram - Given the messaging platform's stance on the privacy of user information and chat data, the crypto community has accepted it as one of the main mediums of peer-to-peer communication. This has resulted in the rise of main groups or channels within the messaging app that is dedicated to discussing Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. While some groups may be accessible through invitations only, there is a large selection of public groups and channels that allow users to join in on the conversation. Feel free to join Cointelegraph's Telegram channel among other active channels such as Bitcoin and BTC Champ.

Social trading platforms - These platforms are targeted mainly at people who are all-in on the idea of investing in cryptocurrency. Social trading platforms enable serious investors to collectively weigh in on the risks and rewards based on market trends. For example, Cointelegraph's Markets Pro provides users with a unique set of tools that assist them when trading cryptocurrencies, but at the same time, it also provides a platform to discuss the latest events and price movements.

Events and conferences - Although the Bitcoin ecosystem evidently prefers online spaces for socializing, the community boasts a strong offline presence through annual meet-ups, conferences and parties. While these events have remained fairly inaccessible to a vast majority of the population due to geographical distances, the number of events dedicated to Bitcoin, both online and offline, has been on a steep rise.
A note of caution

Before diving into real-life conversations around Bitcoin, one has to be extremely cautious about the bad actors who try to lure unsuspecting investors into their elaborate scams. On the platforms mentioned above, the probability of being approached directly (text/email) or indirectly (public posts) by a scammer is quite high.

With every Bitcoin price surge, the crypto ecosystem sees a sudden rise in groups for crypto signals that claim guaranteed profits. Remember, always do your own research (DYOR).
I love this.
Thank you so much for sharing such viable post. The use of decentralized systems has really created financial autonomy for as many as possible.

Thanks so much @Joshua Farrell fo this. I was usually skeptical about going into this space and I'm kinda currently not happy with myself that I didn't dive in earlier.
This year, I've devoted time to learn all I can about cryptocurrency, I even got on Twitter because of this.

I think the best places to discuss crypto currencies are places that does not involve any government meetings not gathering, except for a country that legalized bitcoin, I would rather discuss it with interested individuals.

That's quite interesting and you have taken out time to explain probably the best place to discuss bitcoin and to learn more about bitcoin. YouTube is also a wonderful instrument for bitcoin discussions .

I think the best places to discuss crypto currencies are places that does not involve any government meetings not gathering, except for a country that legalized bitcoin, I would rather discuss it with interested individuals.
While the government do not indirectly ban cryptocurrency and they do not consider cryptocurrency to be strictly illegal , they just want to dissociate the financial institution from the crypto space, so I don't see why you can't discuss it wherever they are

Twitter is one place I like to go to for news concerning cryptocurrency in general. However, I believe a forum like bitcointalk would be better if one wants to delve deeper into the ecosystem.

If you looking for where to discuss bitcoin, you could run to forums like bizdustry. You will be marvelled with level of answers you would get whenever you encounter difficulties.

Spot on! Those are really the online platforms where one can get information and interact about bitcoin. I make use of Twitter and telegram because of the lively interaction

I like reading about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies on forums that I am posting on to make money because they are usually posting updated information about cryptos there.

There are lots of websites that discusses bitcoin. This sites would give you an incisive analysis on the happenings around the pioneer coin. The news forms part of the fundermental analysis.

What I know about this is there are lot of ways in Bitcoin and the person who created Bitcoin is Satoshi nakomoto the way things are formed you can go for seminars for Bitcoin that will help the individual because if you are not used to it no how person can just say he or she want to learn bitcoin.

BITCOIN started this entire crypto fever. It made Defi possible, it has made an enormous impact on humanity. Decentralized finance would revolutionize society more than the advent of the internet. NFTs are a boon for artists and creators. Bitcoin is changing the status quo of the planet. It's bringing power back to the people. And I love it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back