What's new

A beginners guide on where to discuss BTC

The forum is also a very important platform to discuss bitcoin. The knowledge that I have gained here on cryptocurrency is so enormous. This is the right place to acquire such knowledge.

I think one could discuss bitcoin on forums.it could be a paid forum like the bizdustry or forum like the quora which is not a paid to post forum. You will surly get a reasonable knowledge there.

Although we have couple of website that talks about bitcoin but I prefer to learn more about bitcoin on forums because this is where I could get enough interaction to my questions.

Basically I used the forum to learn more about bitcoin on a daily basis because we have lots of expert that you could learn from and gain from the wealth of experience.

There are so many platforms and forums where beginners can simply and easily discuss and understand things regarding cryptocurrencies, with out going too far self bizdustry is also one of the platform where you can discuss about cryptocurrencies.

Who even have time , Even have that time I will be researching on so many things such as trading cryptocurrency and the best one for investment. Since I don't even have money to invest in cryptocurrency I do not even have any intention of discussing.

When you join some platforms like this one you are already in an environment of learning and things like getting updates on what is happening with cryptocurrencies won't be difficult again.

Beginners can decide to join platforms like this one and read old topics that have been posted before as they are very resourceful and would help there a solid foundation in cryptocurrencies.

The best thing about websites like this one is that , one can even learn from the conversation of other people since they are typing it for us to read and understand better anywhere you don't understand.

These are absolutely the way to get yourself equipped around bitcoin. When you get all register on forums that are discussing bitcoin, you will learn more about the coin and you will be able to take the trading decisions.

Social media platforms like Twitter and discord and one of the best places in which you can be able to get latest news about bitcoin and also discuss your plans with other people.

Thanks! I didn't know some of these platforms but it's interesting and I'll make sure to visit those I am not yet familiar with. :)

The buzz around the Bitcoin (BTC) ecosystem has attracted investors and enthusiasts from all walks of life. Alongside the Bitcoin boom over the past decade, has been the community keeping up with the pace through a strong network of online platforms.

The idea of a decentralized system bringing financial autonomy to the general public was at first discussed on public forums of the internet. Ever since then, the online community has strived to bring the concept of Bitcoin to life and challenge the ways of the traditional financial system.

The peer-to-peer (P2P) nature of Bitcoin translates to its community as it aims to strengthen the discussion about Bitcoin, all while witnessing the cryptocurrency's rise into the mainstream media.

To make this possible, a plethora of Bitcoin-dedicated platforms - both online and offline - stand as the backbone of the disparate community. While there are countless options, it can get overwhelming to find a reliable source that best suits your needs.
Online discussions

If there's no internet, there's no Bitcoin. Out of all the conversations that revolve around the first cryptocurrency, most of it happens online through direct interactions among novice users, hodlers, developers and businesses. Since Bitcoin's inception, online discussions have played a crucial role in turning a dream of independent finance into a reality, one that is a direct alternative to the existing banking institutions.

Here are some popular social websites and platforms in no particular order:

Bitcointalk - Founded by Bitcoin's creator Satoshi Nakamoto, it is the oldest active Bitcoin forum. It is the birthplace of the most historical conversations and ideas shared by the founder(s) and people involved in developing the blockchain-based independent financial system. The forum is also widely used to find Bitcoin-related meetups around the world.

Twitter - If you really want to feel the heat of the Bitcoin explosion, this is the place to be. Twitter currently stands as the biggest platform for crypto enthusiasts around the world. It allows the general public to directly interact with crypto leaders and fintech innovators. However, considering social media's vast reach, unsuspecting investors from across the globe continue to be targeted by scammers who are currently present on Crypto Twitter.

Bitcoin Garden Forum - This is currently one the most active forums dedicated to discussions around cryptocurrency. The platform provides a number of sub-sections dedicated to different use cases of Bitcoin and altcoins, ranging from entertainment to adoption to blockchain refinement.

Reddit - Giving credit where credit is due, Reddit has been one of the central hubs to the Bitcoin community. The most popular subreddit in this regard is r/Bitcoin. Similar to Twitter, this platform is a source of the latest happenings and news for crypto and crypto-related topics. Moreover, memes are a big part of this community, so if you're a fan of them, look no further than to the crypto communities of Reddit. You can also join our subreddit, r/Cointelegraph, to be a part of the crypto revolution. Some of the other prominent subreddits include r/bitcoin_uncensored, r/BitcoinBeginners, r/CryptoMarkets and r/BitcoinMarkets, to name a few.

Telegram - Given the messaging platform's stance on the privacy of user information and chat data, the crypto community has accepted it as one of the main mediums of peer-to-peer communication. This has resulted in the rise of main groups or channels within the messaging app that is dedicated to discussing Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. While some groups may be accessible through invitations only, there is a large selection of public groups and channels that allow users to join in on the conversation. Feel free to join Cointelegraph's Telegram channel among other active channels such as Bitcoin and BTC Champ.

Social trading platforms - These platforms are targeted mainly at people who are all-in on the idea of investing in cryptocurrency. Social trading platforms enable serious investors to collectively weigh in on the risks and rewards based on market trends. For example, Cointelegraph's Markets Pro provides users with a unique set of tools that assist them when trading cryptocurrencies, but at the same time, it also provides a platform to discuss the latest events and price movements.

Events and conferences - Although the Bitcoin ecosystem evidently prefers online spaces for socializing, the community boasts a strong offline presence through annual meet-ups, conferences and parties. While these events have remained fairly inaccessible to a vast majority of the population due to geographical distances, the number of events dedicated to Bitcoin, both online and offline, has been on a steep rise.
A note of caution

Before diving into real-life conversations around Bitcoin, one has to be extremely cautious about the bad actors who try to lure unsuspecting investors into their elaborate scams. On the platforms mentioned above, the probability of being approached directly (text/email) or indirectly (public posts) by a scammer is quite high.

With every Bitcoin price surge, the crypto ecosystem sees a sudden rise in groups for crypto signals that claim guaranteed profits. Remember, always do your own research (DYOR).
Everyone knows crypto now. If you are a beginner its no longer difficult to find places where such conversations are made. Twitter seems to be the best platform to get credible news. Also a lot of YouTubers out there who teaches for free

A beginner guide on how to discuss about cryptocurrencies can be either through cryptocurrencies thrend here in bizdustry or one can go into Narialand, Twitter and other social platforms.

That's true because without the help of internet there is nowhere to discuss about Bitcoin, social media make ways where you can discuss about Bitcoin that's where you can information about Bitcoin.

As a beginner, forum could also be very instrumental to your learning about Bitcoin but I learnt all I know about bitcoin on YouTube, because I prefer visual explanation.

For a beginner seeking where to get discussions on Bitcoin, you can join the community platform of any exchange of your choice you trade Bitcoin in to get more discussions on the Bitcoin project. You can as well join social media platforms like telegram and WhatsApp where these discussions get more interesting.

There are usually Facebook and other social media communities that you can be able to join which are public and they communicate issues surrounding bitcoin and bitcoin to buy

there are many places I get information on daily basis from bitcoin traders. They have really helped me to make some decisions concerning my investment and how to secure it. A major platform that has helped me is "nairaland cryptocurrency investors thread". Telegram is also one of the platforms I have used to get information about Bitcoin.

If you are a beginner and you're looking for where to get a necessary information about bitcoin, I would strongly advise that you should approach the paid to post forum and the cryptocurrency section of this forum will give you the necessary information that you needed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back