What's new

⚽Business in Sport: Which one comes first Money, Trophy, or Entertainment?

In the world of sports football the trophy is the major thing because in the entertainment will not make you win trophies it is only trophies that is used as the yard sticks for success.
Success is the most important things in the football world , and that's why most of the football clubs are after the trophy , though most of the football club are after the money and not the achievement.

I believe money is always the first to be considered then trophy. A lot of players are engaging in football to make money for themselves and at the same time win trophy and increase the level of their football team. That's how it works .

According to my own point of view, when taking about business in sport , I think getting trophy should comes first because the club spent money by buying players and they need to get the money by working towards getting the trophy which will bring them money.

When it comes to the aspect of football,you have to look at it from two parspective,because in football administration there are shareholders in the club who invested money into the club,and on the other hand the trophy is very important because it is what will attract the fans to the stadium.

no matter how you twist it money is actually the first time when it comes to day sports of football. Without money there is no way the club can be able to pay their players and also sign players. So money is always important and comes first before entertainment.

Recently, Mess said, "I could give up all trophies for the World Cup." This means Messi plays for the trophy. However, when the same question was asked to Ronaldo, he said he will not exchange his championship trophy with world cup. THis indicates that he plays for money.

If we are talking about starting a business in sports, I think that the first thing that has to come are good results and with it the entertainment of the public, that will make you gain fans and therefore start generating money in different ways, for example with merchandising, subscriptions, donations, sponsorships and much more.

If we are talking about starting a business in sports, I think that the first thing that has to come are good results and with it the entertainment of the public, that will make you gain fans and therefore start generating money in different ways, for example with merchandising, subscriptions, donations, sponsorships and much more.

I think that business and sports and related to each other. There are many people in here who love the game of cricket. There are many fans who purchase merchandise such as jerseys and other kinds of merchandise related to cricket. Online sales of such kind of merchandise and products also increase as well.

Investing in sports is the first step that will draw fans to the game. They want to see their darling clubs buying the best players from around the globe. This is where the entertainment side enters because the fans will want to come to watch the team play and from there, revenues can be generated from fans buying tickets and jerseys of their favorite players.

Investing in sports is the first step that will draw fans to the game. They want to see their darling clubs buying the best players from around the globe. This is where the entertainment side enters because the fans will want to come to watch the team play and from there, revenues can be generated from fans buying tickets and jerseys of their favorite players.

There are many different kinds of leagues that also buy players. Our country is a cricketing nation. This is why there are so many clubs and companies that have invested a lot in this game. They own many teams and franchises as well. This also includes many local franchises as well.

Exactly, but every business has a beginning, so I refer, that when you start a sports club, you will need to meet different objectives to start getting fans and therefore money, if you buy a sports club that is already different, because surely that club already has fans and generates good money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back