What's new

Your take on the future of cryptocurrency, let's say 100 years from now.

Hi crypto enthusiast,
Cryptocurrency is currently booming in the market and making new history, going far and what most people predicted of it. Now let's try and picture or predict what the world of cryptocurrency will look like in 100years time to come, though all of us would have been gone by then😔.
It is my prediction that cryptocurrency might almost replace fiat currency or if not replace it totally in the future, people will have barcode to scan their hands and use cryptocurrency for their daily payment and receive activities.
tell me what you think about this, do you think cryptocurrency will go beyond this in the future? Let's hear your thoughts guys.
I think the crypto will overtake fiat because it is decentralized and beside that it's demand is growing day by day, people are getting familiar with crypto and I think it will go further.

I believe that 10 years from now , the cryptocurrencies would be amongst the top acceptable form of exchange and alot would invest in them because they would be bullish.
We are on the same page, I as well believe that the current bearishness would not be without an end , Bitcoin has a potential bullishness despite the fact that their is no evidence.

We are on the same page, I as well believe that the current bearishness would not be without an end , Bitcoin has a potential bullishness despite the fact that their is no evidence.
I am very confident saying that Bitcoin is at the verge of going up and this is the best time to invest in such coin . This is fromy analytical point of view and I believe it would be profitable

I am very confident saying that Bitcoin is at the verge of going up and this is the best time to invest in such coin . This is fromy analytical point of view and I believe it would be profitable
You are right, just recently the Dollar index began to show some signs of weakness and I believe that we might just be seeing the next bearish move of the dollar.

You are right, just recently the Dollar index began to show some signs of weakness and I believe that we might just be seeing the next bearish move of the dollar.
Wow, interesting. But speaking from a higher timeframe perspective, we are still bullish thought.
Don't you think otherwise?
Could that be some retracement?

Wow, interesting. But speaking from a higher timeframe perspective, we are still bullish thought.
Don't you think otherwise?
Could that be some retracement?
Yeah it might be a retracement , but the truth about Bitcoin is that it has been consolidating for the past 3 months and it usually comes with a great move after consolidating (from history).

Yeah it might be a retracement , but the truth about Bitcoin is that it has been consolidating for the past 3 months and it usually comes with a great move after consolidating (from history).
Yeah , we are anticipating a big move very soon . Even though we can't tell whether it is towards the upside or continuation downwards, but something is cooking.

You can invest on cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and keep it for a long period of time, I believe you can earn a tangible amount of money by doing that.

You can invest on cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and keep it for a long period of time, I believe you can earn a tangible amount of money by doing that.
Yeah, even though it might take a longer period of time to gain profits. And some people don't have the time to wait for such long time. I think trading would be better.

Yeah, even though it might take a longer period of time to gain profits. And some people don't have the time to wait for such long time. I think trading would be better.
That's very true, but you can become a scalper if you want profits in a short period of time, but you need to have some levels of experience before you can do that.

Hi crypto enthusiast,
Cryptocurrency is currently booming in the market and making new history, going far and what most people predicted of it. Now let's try and picture or predict what the world of cryptocurrency will look like in 100years time to come, though all of us would have been gone by then😔.
It is my prediction that cryptocurrency might almost replace fiat currency or if not replace it totally in the future, people will have barcode to scan their hands and use cryptocurrency for their daily payment and receive activities.
tell me what you think about this, do you think cryptocurrency will go beyond this in the future? Let's hear your thoughts guys.
I don't believe it will replace paper currency, but I believe it will become more prominent and extensively utilized than traditional cash. A century from now,, bitcoin will undoubtedly revolutionize the way we pay for merchandise and products. We will conduct financial transactions almost wholly with cryptocurrency.

We cannot say for sure if this will actually happen. No one believed that Bitcoin will fall from $60,000 to $20,000. Bitcoin also depends on many different things as well.

As we all know, future doesn't looks good for crypto. Unpredictable as it may be , I see crypto currency not attaining new heights and breaking boundaries. Excited to see the next chapter and what crypto currency has in store for us still

Hi crypto enthusiast,
Given that we cannot anticipate what will happen in the following hundred years, it is possible that cryptocurrency might not even operate in that period. This is because we are not capable of making a reliable prognosis regarding what will occur within that timeframe.

Given that we cannot anticipate what will happen in the following hundred years, it is possible that cryptocurrency might not even operate in that period. This is because we are not capable of making a reliable prognosis regarding what will occur within that timeframe.
The death of bitcoin and popular cryptocurrency does not mean that there will not be some new cryptocurrencies that appears in the middle and takes their place so the cryptocurrency have long life run.

It is quite interesting to think of what the future may hold for Cryptocurrencies. However, what if Cryptos don't exist anymore in the future? Or even replaced with something else entirely.
One of the thing i have come to understand is that change is constant,things are being discovered everyday and newer and better ways of doing things are being introduced on a daily basis,better ways of doing transaction might be discovered in future.

i can actually picture it in my head right now, because i so much believe it would be very massive as many things we would be able to do with the blockchain industry and crypto currency in general.

i can actually picture it in my head right now, because i so much believe it would be very massive as many things we would be able to do with the blockchain industry and crypto currency in general.
If cryptocurrency would still be in existence, we can't denied that fact or fail to put it into consideration.The world is who will determine if cryptocurrency will last for a long time or not.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back