What's new

Your take on Crypto currencies in the year 2021

Hmm, that's Shitcoins experience for us. Its good you're sharing this experience with me here, if not I wouldn't have been able to learn it.
Lolz, don't say you will not have been able to learn it because I know you are a day a deep researcher and immediately you are serious in crypto system, you will just know more about all those things within a period of one week.

Generally the year 2020 has been a tremendous one for Crypto currencies especially for bitcoin that has recieved a remarkable and sustainable support from Investors. It also break the yolk that has been preserved since 2017 as it price is currently $22,000 plus. Other coins like litecoin, bitcoin cash, ripple, etc also achieved.
The year 2021 is almost here , what are your thoughts and plans towards Crypto currencies?.
Well, i started my crypto journey this year, although have been scammed severely on this crypto of a thing but this year as made me grow enough knowledge on crypto.

Lolz, don't say you will not have been able to learn it because I know you are a day a deep researcher and immediately you are serious in crypto system, you will just know more about all those things within a period of one week.
Lolz, you're welcome. But to say my best I wouldn't have learned it cos I'm not an admire of the Shitcoins investment. Cos I view it being more risky.

Lolz, you're welcome. But to say my best I wouldn't have learned it cos I'm not an admire of the Shitcoins investment. Cos I view it being more risky.
Well even if you are not interested but you still need to learn it and know, do you know that there arw shitcoins in binance ? When you are going into a particular field you really need to know everything about it.

2021 hasn't really been a good year for the crypto market with a lot of bans fro different countries and facing some legal issues in some countries.
Bitcoin started the years at 60k but currently fighting to get back 60k

I believe the cryptocurrency world will record the highest volume of investments. cryptocurrency will record the number of users and investors next year due to the increase in its demand in the months of 2020

I believe that the bitcoin world will see the most investment. Due to an increase in demand in the latter months of 2020, bitcoin will see a surge in users and investors next year.

Although this year seems to be another bearish one for cryptocurrency , because it got to its highest point and then conclude the year with another bad or negative one ,I just hope crypto currency moves really high

Generally the year 2020 has been a tremendous one for Crypto currencies especially for bitcoin that has recieved a remarkable and sustainable support from Investors. It also break the yolk that has been preserved since 2017 as it price is currently $22,000 plus. Other coins like litecoin, bitcoin cash, ripple, etc also achieved.
The year 2021 is almost here , what are your thoughts and plans towards Crypto currencies?.
I think that going into 2022, as opposed to 2021 as the topic states, because this is a year later, that i will try to make sure that i invest more time into making crypto so that i can start making investments in different coins as well.

2021 was an amazing year in the world of crypto currency, many coins did great with the king closing a bit close to $50k which is a great finish from where it started from earlier that year.

From my observation and experience so far I must say that crypto coins made a good impact as we have seen many crypto apart from bitcoin, doing well in the year 2021. My expectation is for us to keep experiencing crypto coins doing well in the year 2022 and even beyond for us to make more profit which is the primary aim of any investment. May God continue to bless our hustle in Jesus name. Amen.

Presently the price of all cryptocurrencies are down and if I have money I will invest in my favourite crypto-currency strictly for long-term purposes. I would be able to make profit in the next Bull run.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back