Your plan before the next bitcoin halving

ahmedo24

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 9, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The next bitcoin halving is scheduled to hold in the months for 2024, do you plan.to hold your bitcoin till then, will you buy bitcoin few months to Halving or will you sell before and buy after halving?..Your plans?.

2024 is still some time away and I think I can hodl some btc till then and keep acquiring more along the way.

I believe that before 2024 , I will definitely come up with a plan base on the situation of things then .

That's good thought, I think I will still hold onto it till then. As long as I have life plus good health, I'll wait till 2024, who knows I might blow with too many gain.

I am very optimistic if the price of bitcoin should exceed and sustain above $20k lots of people will be holding more of bitcoin before the next Halving

My plan for Bitcoin next halving if there is going to be any halving at all would be to invest alot of money into Bitcoin so that I can get alot of profit from the halving event as the price normally increases astronomically.

Can anyone please explain to me what is bitcoin halving, is it something similar to forking, or is it entirely different concept. Does halving effect the price negatively?

The year 2024 is still a long way away from now. If the halving is really going to taken place I will still hold my Bitcoin untill that year where I will have to sell it off or change it to other cryptocurrencies

If it is possible , I want to have up to 0.5 BTC by then . I believe that having up to such amount will be equivalent to half the price of bitcoin by then and this will surely boost my profit

I think from now on I am going to start looking up to the next bitcoin halving and I'm going to sell my bitcoin before then then purchase it after the halving has been completed.

It is simply better to flip our BTC when the halving period is close, cos it will enable us to buy BTC when the price its halved and it will provide better profit to us.

I really don't think it's adviceable to buy any coin before it's halving most especially Bitcoin. The best to do here is just to wait till when it will be halved and buy the dip

That is really as far as there is life is very good, because is very good to buy coin and wait onto when you are going to halved it, is a good plan.

My prepare for Bitcoin following halving if there's most likely to be actually any type of halving whatsoever will be actually to spend alot of cash into Bitcoin to ensure that I can easily obtain alot of revenue coming from the halving occasion as the cost typically enhances astronomically.

What a very brilliant question, since have been able to realise that each halving period the price becomes low, then my plan is to be prepared to liquidate all my asset till the end of the halving...

Though it's good to make early plans and be prepared on time, but no need to rush, I would take my time and decide on what I would do before then

The next bitcoin halving is scheduled to hold in the months for 2024, do you plan.to hold your bitcoin till then, will you buy bitcoin few months to Halving or will you sell before and buy after halving?..Your plans?.
Yes with pass history of bitcoin and other coin the price do rise every three years. Before then I will trade the coin and make profit and when I see that it is almost time I will invest in small coin

My plan before the next Bitcoin halving Is to sell off my Bitcoin and buy back after the projected massive dip have been reached in the crypto currency exchange Business for all coin

My plan before the next Bitcoin halving Is to sell off my Bitcoin and buy back after the projected massive dip have been reached in the crypto currency exchange Business for all coin
That's a good plan though if the halving is very close people do invest heavily with the hope that after the halving the price will surge . So you need to be observant.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back