What's new

Do you think Bitcoin will reach all-time highs before the end of the year?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$14.4100USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin has surpassed $57,000 today and it seems that it does not want to stop rising in price, and in about 2 months is the Bitcoin halving, which is one of the biggest price catalysts, so, do you think Bitcoin can break its all-time high before 2025? I think so, and I think that in 2025 it will continue to rise until the end of the year.

I remember the event in 2017 when Bitcoin soared massively, it turned out that the burst bubble phenomenon happened. This week we saw most crypto assets soar, but I think the surge will come to an end, when large investor profit-taking occurs it can make the value of crypto fall again. Today Bitcoin appears to be correcting at the $61k level after successfully rising high at $63k.

gB3veMR.png

I don't know if there will simply be a correction or if it will fall sharply, although the market seems quite strong at the moment, I think it can reach all-time highs, but time will tell.

I hope so, at least it can reach ATH $69k this year, now Bitcoin's value is around $62k.

Bitcoin seems now to be still consolidating in the $62k price zone. Bitcoin's gain today is 1.97% with a bull candlestick. If an upside breakout occurs the price may continue to rise above $63k. The price is now close to Bitcoin's ATH of $69k.

ISjPibs.png

Bitcoin has again soared to reach a price level of almost $68k. The price of Bitcoin was seen surging again at a high level of $67,926.93, almost reaching the ATH value of $69k. The Fear and Greed Index shows a value of 86, which means the market has extreme greed for crypto assets. Reporting from Coingape, there is news regarding the value of Bitcoin that, MicroStrategy announced a $600 million private offering of convertible senior notes to increase its Bitcoin investments.
lSS8VX4.png

Actually Bitcoin reached all time high a day ago. However, it was not long before it started going down hill and lost a couple of thousands of price value in a couple of hours.

Actually Bitcoin reached all time high a day ago. However, it was not long before it started going down hill and lost a couple of thousands of price value in a couple of hours.
That usually happens when it hits all-time highs, whales have their selling points at all-time highs, so it wouldn't last long there, now we're moving in a range, hopefully it breaks to the upside and not to the downside.

Market does not always peak, it also frequently runs down. Price does not remain on top for a long time, it soon runs down. THis happens not just in the crypto market but also on stock market. The best investors are the ones, who understand when to sell and when to buy

Well there are times also where the price has been range-bound for even a year, in traditional markets even longer, we can't rule this out, but I think there will be volatility in a short time, due to the halving, it may be up or down, as many hedge funds are betting on the downside against Bitcoin after the halving event.

Bitcoin is currently hovering around $64,000-$65,000 at the moment, I think it has been because of the issue of Israel and Iran because the fall was very fast and abrupt, and if I remember correctly it has fallen in the last 24 hours to prices of approximately $61000, so, anything can happen from here, if the situation between those two countries worsens, Perhaps we will correct even more.

I think that Biteoin will be able to surpass the mark of 100 thousand even before this time, because now is a very good time for that, but for me after 2025 there may be a long-term stagnation of the price again and the price will neither rise nor fall

I think that Biteoin will be able to surpass the mark of 100 thousand even before this time, because now is a very good time for that, but for me after 2025 there may be a long-term stagnation of the price again and the price will neither rise nor fall
Do you think it won't go up or down after 2025? I think it will be able to go down because when the strong hands decide to sell there will be a considerable drop until the next cycle, I don't think that if it reaches 100k it will stay there for a long time, as it is a target price for too many people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back