What's new

Your opinions on Croc shoes, are they good?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
So for those wondering, the Crocs I'm talking about are the weird looking shoes you can see in the image below.
Crocs-2.jpg

I have never owned a pair, nor have I worn a pair for longer than a few seconds. If you wear them, nothing against you. I just don't see the appeal in them. Is there a reason they're so popular? Do you like to wear these? Are they comfortable?

Croc shoes are a matter of personal preference. Some people find them comfortable and practical, while others think they are ugly and unfashionable. Ultimately, it depends on individual tastes and needs. Personally, I've never worn one. :p

So for those wondering, the Crocs I'm talking about are the weird looking shoes you can see in the image below.
Crocs-2.jpg

I have never owned a pair, nor have I worn a pair for longer than a few seconds. If you wear them, nothing against you. I just don't see the appeal in them. Is there a reason they're so popular? Do you like to wear these? Are they comfortable?

Personally, I don't like them and never had any of them. They have always looked very odd and funny to me which was why they were never appealing to me in any way. I figured they are well ventilated for the legs so it doesn't smell but I just don't like their design.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back