Your Favourite Passive Income Methods

HK World

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 8, 2022
USD
$7.1900USD
Biznotes
Almost everyone is talking about passive income and how important it is to have multiple streams of income.

What are your favourite passive income methods, and how long did it take to become profitable?

At the moment I am still working on getting some solid streams of passive income but with anything that becomes passive income, it will always take time, patience and a lot of work.

I have been enjoying writing articles for my blog and for others as well which I am hoping one day will lead to passive income.

Blogging is my favorite passive income method. I have been making money from my blogs since last 6 years. I do not visit my blog every day, I do not even publish content too frequently, but I still manage to earn something every month. After blogging, ebooks are my favorite passive income source.

My favorite method of passive income is to create content through YouTube, although my YouTube channel lately isn't reporting much profit, but it's not like I upload much content either, so it's okay, maybe I should put more work into the channel as it's one of the best ways to make money while you sleep.

My favorite method of making passive income is from selling my writing services on freelancing websites. I've been using Fiverr, Seoclerks, Upwork and Freelancer for years. I sell my services on Promotion Forums like Forum Promotion. I'm using Paid to Post websites to earn passively too.

My favorite method of making passive income is from selling my writing services on freelancing websites. I've been using Fiverr, Seoclerks, Upwork and Freelancer for years. I sell my services on Promotion Forums like Forum Promotion. I'm using Paid to Post websites to earn passively too.
I think that's more of an active income. Passive income is something for which you don't have to do anything at all. It will keep generating income automatically for the work you had done years back. For example, if you write a book once and publish it, you'll keep getting money whenever people buy it. If you have a video on your monetized youtube channel, no matter in which year people watch it, you'll still get money. One more example would be the interest you are getting from stocks you had bought years back.

I think that's more of an active income. Passive income is something for which you don't have to do anything at all. It will keep generating income automatically for the work you had done years back. For example, if you write a book once and publish it, you'll keep getting money whenever people buy it. If you have a video on your monetized youtube channel, no matter in which year people watch it, you'll still get money. One more example would be the interest you are getting from stocks you had bought years back.

All these are good examples of passive income. I've written few ebooks but I've not sold much of it. Why I considered those ones I listed as my passive income earning ways is because it's what I do on part time mode. I have a day job which is my main active job. I've not invested in buying stock but I'm looking into doing so.

Having alternative source of income was my dream, but finding good option in order to get some additional money have been difficulty for me, of course i like trading and make some money out of it, but in order to make good profit from online trading i have to study the price range at list for a week and trading takes much more dedication, its not like a blog that you write and earn some money, i had a youtube channel but its very hard to run a youtube channel the editing the recording finding a new idea it needs too much effert.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back