What's new

Your experiences with paid to post websites

I have joined many pay to post forums and some of those were outstanding but sadly they closed very soon as per my liking due to lack of revenue
Every project must have an income projection or something like that, if the admin doesn't have any plan and withdrawal request increases he could not suffer and close the project.

My experience is good and I would like to double my earnings but I know it would be hard to achieve that

I am new to PTP and my earnings on the other PTP site are good enough to pay for my internet bills. I am hoping I cold have a better experience here in PB. I have not yet experienced a pay here.
I am not new to them and I can say that they are very helpful. They help me in paying my bills.

It helps even more when you have years of experience and are a quick learner and have good typing speed as all that can help you earn more on PTP and quickly

I am not new to them and I can say that they are very helpful. They help me in paying my bills.
That is also what experienced with my ptp site earnings. My earning is intended for my internet bill. The other bills like a current, higher bill from my salary, and other bills are charged for my sister.

I am grateful for the day I actually got to know about paid to post forums. They have been a blessing as I have earned and learned from these forums.

Paid to posy forums are so helpful to people seeking extra income online. We have to be grateful too to PostBucks. There are many members who enjoyed the earnings here past and present members.

The experience has been good and I am trying my best to stick with the legit pay to post forums even if the earnings are low

Paid to post sites are blessings for everyone as long as they're legit. I'm happy doing activities in forums. I learned new terms related to businesses, investments, trading and the different currencies. It's awesome feeling.

I am now active on four forums and its quite challenging to post on all forums daily but I can not take breaks this time as I have lost time already

I have made some good money from paid to post forums and I think the experience has been very positive so far.

I am now active on four forums and its quite challenging to post on all forums daily but I can not take breaks this time as I have lost time already
Wow, you are a good boss of your own, you can manage your time well from offline to online jobs. You are good at tat and soon you will become rich in your trading spree.

Wow, you are a good boss of your own, you can manage your time well from offline to online jobs. You are good at tat and soon you will become rich in your trading spree.
LOL I have been struck by bad luck today as I am unable to log in forum coin one my favorite website

Many people place a high value on payment per post. Certainly, having more money for your postings would encourage you to do more.

I absolutely love the pay to post forums and glad they are all paying so if we want we can even make $3 a day from these

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back