Your experiences with paid to post websites

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Paid to post websites helped me alot to learn new things, find new money making sources and improve my writing skills, first paid to post website that I joined was bizdustry, I have great experiences with paid to post websites.

What is your experience with paid to post websites?

My experience is good, although I have experienced getting scammed at the hands of many pay-to-post forums but still, the ones from which I got paid are of so much help.

My experience has been majorly positive. I started posting on Paid to post forums last year October and I have to say there has been no regrets.

I am new to PTP and my earnings on the other PTP site are good enough to pay for my internet bills. I am hoping I cold have a better experience here in PB. I have not yet experienced a pay here.

If you have any gender of offline activity then paid to post sites needs no less than 1 hour every day to earn from paid to post sites (at least 10 or 20 replies per one) so for someone unemployed it could be good solution but someone engaged on offline activity it will be an extra effort add to offline work.

If you have any gender of offline activity then paid to post sites needs no less than 1 hour every day to earn from paid to post sites (at least 10 or 20 replies per one) so for someone unemployed it could be good solution but someone engaged on offline activity it will be an extra effort add to offline work.
I have an offline job, which is why I cannot reach the payout in a month. I been here for many months already but I am always not around here to do tasks. It is okay as long as there is something to expect.

My experience has been very good barring some of the websites that have scammed me in the past but I have managed to learn a lot from these pay to post forum and have managed to earn despite having a busy schedule because of my work.

I am new to PTP and my earnings on the other PTP site are good enough to pay for my internet bills. I am hoping I cold have a better experience here in PB. I have not yet experienced a pay here.
Pay to post is not a new concept and is popular from years now. Good thing you managed to start with Ptp and enjoying earning from these.

@Spider , yes, I enjoyed doing business on a Paid-to-Post site. Though not big, it is money already and we have to treasure every penny we earned. When our income accumulates, we feel happy.

@Spider , yes, I enjoyed doing business on a Paid-to-Post site. Though not big, it is money already and we have to treasure every penny we earned. When our income accumulates, we feel happy.
As long as these websites are paying they are the best because other websites require expertise which some of us don't have so on Pay to post websites you can earn even without any experience or expertise.

PTP sites are paying people though not big but it also depends on us how we manage our time in such a way we could earn. If we are not doing tasks like posting in a PTP site, then no income of course.

I like pay to post websites but there are times when I dislike these too as I cannot earn big from them even if I spend whole day on these websites.

I like pay to post websites but there are times when I dislike these too as I cannot earn big from them even if I spend whole day on these websites.
These days most paid to post sites pay 1-2 cents, but in the past, there were sites that paid 5-10 cents per post. If you were on Postloop, you could have earned around $100 per month just by spending 1-2 hours every day.

These days most paid to post sites pay 1-2 cents, but in the past, there were sites that paid 5-10 cents per post. If you were on Postloop, you could have earned around $100 per month just by spending 1-2 hours every day.
That's correct and bmf.io was paying 10 cents per thread/review so in those days I made good use of my free time and have earned well

The number of paid to post sites has drastically increased, however, payment per post has greatly decreased.

Paid to post websites helped me alot to learn new things, find new money making sources and improve my writing skills, first paid to post website that I joined was bizdustry, I have great experiences with paid to post websites.

What is your experience with paid to post websites?

I have had great experience working on many paid to post websites. I am a writer and i post professionally-written content only. So, my experience on paid to post forums has been great.

I only work on two PTP sites. I registered a new PTP site but I am not so active. I am still observing their platform for it is different from PB and RIF. On that site, one can write a blog but there must be 3 images to embed and 500 words count. The pay is 500 coins. I will research the value of coins in the US dollars.

I am active on 4 forums at present that include RIF, Post bucks, forum coin and beer money forum and have joined other ptp too but not active

My eperience with the paid to post forum is very splendid so I love working on forum like this its a good forum and I have earn alot of money working on those paid to post forum like bmf rif and others

I have joined many pay to post forums and some of those were outstanding but sadly they closed very soon as per my liking due to lack of revenue

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back