XRP is going Wild

iamgroot

🌱HARD-HEADED🌱
1000 Posts Club
Jan 19, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This time it was my first time to try spot trading. Haha it's funny but my nervousness is bad, my nervousness is like a million investment 😂 I just follow what the groups say when it isell, and then I step on 0.6, I sell, now it is close to 0.7 and still pumping. But it's ok because it's my 1st time and the important thing is I made a profit somehow. Do you think xrp will cost 1 or 2 $ today? Share your thoughts 🙏😊

Theoretically it should have already exploded considering it’s mainstream adoption, it’s actually being used, massive partnerships… etc but when a stock (or coin/token..etc) is just unloved, all you can do is be patient. Invest if you believe and hold/keep adding. But no one can predict the future.

Theoretically it should have already exploded considering it’s mainstream adoption, it’s actually being used, massive partnerships… etc but when a stock (or coin/token..etc) is just unloved, all you can do is be patient. Invest if you believe and hold/keep adding. But no one can predict the future.
You're right on that pal. After its massive rise in recent days, it has returned to its previous placement. Now, XRP's fate depends on the upcoming hearing. It is not a loss if others like me hold the said coin, it may be another blessing. Lets just hope for the best.

That was then now that I've just checked my cryptocurrency wallet the price is reduced so much to the former Bryce it was before I started shooting up,that is why a lot of people says that we cannot predict how the crypto market will go, I was even at lost when I trade the report

XRP is also poised to see soaring growth thanks to a highly anticipated airdrop scheduled for December 12. Currency exchange Coinbase has lent its support to the airdrop, with users who hold XRP to receive spark tokens from the exchanges. Most experts predict that Ripple and XRP will see considerable growth over 2021.

XRP is also poised to see soaring growth thanks to a highly anticipated airdrop scheduled for December 12. Currency exchange Coinbase has lent its support to the airdrop, with users who hold XRP to receive spark tokens from the exchanges. Most experts predict that Ripple and XRP will see considerable growth over 2021.
This is great news for all who love and support ripple. This kind of positive and good news brings hope that a big event will happen in the future. I hope the upcoming hearing will give positive results in favor of ripple. Soar high and rise again XRP 🙏

Yesterday evening I traded Ripple thinking of going to go up as day it was 4 days ago but to my greatest surprised prices come down that I was also almost at lost ,if ithat I get out from the market on time I could have been in Los but thank god I've only lost one dollars in the trade.

Ripple is trading between $0.35 and $0.4 after the pump-and-dump dust settled. Recovery is, however, an uphill battle with the seller congestion at $0.4 unshaken. On the downside, support seems to have been stressed by the 50 SMA on the 4-hour chart.The ongoing sideways trading has also be validated by the Relative Strength Index, as it levels at the midline. Trading beyond $0.4 will revive the uptrend, with the focus shifting to $0.5.

I have never seen a coin with nine lives in my life until I know of xrp. It has faced many challenges but still thriving to be relevant in the cryptocurrencies market. I only imagine what would have been its fate if not faced with legal crisis. It would have been top 3 coins in the world.

This time it was my first time to try spot trading. Haha it's funny but my nervousness is bad, my nervousness is like a million investment 😂 I just follow what the groups say when it isell, and then I step on 0.6, I sell, now it is close to 0.7 and still pumping. But it's ok because it's my 1st time and the important thing is I made a profit somehow. Do you think xrp will cost 1 or 2 $ today? Share your thoughts 🙏😊
That is why I keep on saying in this forum that ripple is coming back to top. The price will hit $1 very soon. I congratulate you for taking to advise. If you have enough ripple, you can hold. The price will hit $1 any moment from now

I have always thought and believed that the fall in price of Ripple is one of the areas where Cryptocurrency deceives people who are not patient enough. by the time the price of ripple will increase, in fact, it's. gonna be very wild, that people will so surprised, some will be happy some will be sad.

The ripple is one of the cryptocurrencies that has a high tendency to becoming something way too serious,it can already be seen from the way is going in the recent days and with its adoption and backing by the Japanese government I doubt if can never go higher.
Post automatically merged:

The ripple is one of the cryptocurrencies that has a high tendency to becoming something way too serious,it can already be seen from the way is going in the recent days and with its adoption and backing by the Japanese government I doubt if can never go higher.

XRP is yet another hype but enjoy the ride while it lasts at least for the fun of it. Good thing you sold, don't look at the last transaction. Cryptocurrencies movement are more of the less you look the more you see. Nothing serious fundamentally driving it.

Xrp will surely rise up to $1 especially after the lawsuit . The coin has many strong supporters who stood by it when it seems that things are turning awkward for ripple . Many are even buying more now without waiting for the verdict of the lawsuit .

Ripple has always stand the test of time and I still see it well positioned to go back to where it actually belongs to after the lawsuits. The best time to accumulate ripple should be now because I see a great future for it.

I still expect ripple to push upward further once the dust settles on it issue. I don't see a feasible $1 for for Xrp soon though but it would be interesting to watch. I like what Ripple are doing with their loyal fans. It builds confidence to their block chain especially with all the court cases going on.

XRP is showing up again. Im just waiting for it to hit my target again. I dont know what will happen within this day but I hope it continues to rise again today. And i hope it will surpass its precious ATH. 🙏😊

This is a very good development for investors and y friend who invested in ripple, when it was even lower. Ripple is a coin with a lot of potentials, and those investing in it are definitely making the right decision.
There are other low valued coins that I am looking up to to write very soon.

srp this not going bad what is happening to it is what happened to other kinds it will happen to be going to be in his early days in their lives It was launched so I believe it is a face it is it's time to undergo the dryer still under considered a well now under work under 13 India time but he's going to come and stronger

srp this not going bad what is happening to it is what happened to other kinds it will happen to be going to be in his early days in their lives It was launched so I believe it is a face it is it's time to undergo the dryer still under considered a well now under work under 13 India time but he's going to come and stronger
Yeah youre right brother. Lucky for those people who bought xrp when the price was so low that it almost reached 12. Then now they are recovering and moving again. All I can say is, the movement of coins is really very unpredictable. But all good and hope for the best 👏

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back