What's new

XRP is going Wild

Ripple is a great investment, no matter how it dips, it will still come back to pump. So I advise people to buy more ripple and save it till the price pumps again.

This time it was my first time to try spot trading. Haha it's funny but my nervousness is bad, my nervousness is like a million investment 😂 I just follow what the groups say when it isell, and then I step on 0.6, I sell, now it is close to 0.7 and still pumping. But it's ok because it's my 1st time and the important thing is I made a profit somehow. Do you think xrp will cost 1 or 2 $ today? Share your thoughts 🙏😊

Be careful and try to analyze graph by your own. Avoid predictions and rumors. Here is you outside the screen and there is graph inside the screen of device. Just stay safe if you do not need any time pressure or cash out urgency then take long 1 year then you find doge or xrp pump may be just a fraction 0.8 of your whole year trading which can be marked as 100. but if you get 10x from that 0.8 matter think how much possibility lies in whole year's 100 ! I love trading i got shot (loss) just for 2 reasons - expectation or greed is too much to get 50% daily say and always cash out needed to support family. So from now on I have decided to try a free year with at least 100 dollar to start. Trust me, it should end up at least 10000x profit in a year very much possible.

Yeah and there's still a lot of Bitcoin fanboys that hates XRP so much. And still against investing on it. But what's funny is those who sold their holdings when the price drops to 0.1 that would be a big regret if that was me. I already sold my too. But i will buy again once everything calms down again.

Lately there have been many news about Ripple and the upcoming launch of xRapid. At least according to the expectations on the market it seems like people like what they read and hence the value of XRP increase by another 15% within the last 24 hours.
But that's not the end according to so many XRP fans. There are wild estimations out there up to values of 589$ per single token, which would simply be insane if you ask me.

It has been more than a decade since Bitcoin set the stage for the popularization of new of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies. But as fortunes have been made and lost over and over again—Bitcoin just hit new record levels after Elon Musk announced that Tesla had invested $1.5 billion in the cryptocurrency and would soon accept it for payment—the slow grinding gears of bureaucracy are catching up with the promises of the blockchain technology. In January, only a week shy of the 12-year anniversary of the first Bitcoin transaction, both shareholders and the Securities and Exchange Commission sued Ripple, a blockchain-based remittance company and creator of the XRP (not an initialism) cryptocurrency.

I think doge might be wilder than xrp in this year. 0x (zrx) is also speedy this year same as dot. many holds on bitcoin ethereum ripple and litecoin too. the race is on but we need to be careful because after halvening a downfall may take any time. 2018 start was a good lesson.

According to its predictions, the value of the Ripple XRP token could rise to $0.46 by the very end of 2020, rising to $0.58 in 2021, and achieving a mean price of $2.32 by 2025. That's a modest but steady increase of over 10

Lately there have been many news about Ripple and the upcoming launch of xRapid. At least according to the expectations on the market it seems like people like what they read and hence the value of XRP increase by another 15% within the last 24 hours.
But that's not the end according to so many XRP fans. There are wild estimations out there up to values of 589$ per single token, which would simply be insane if you ask me.
Woooow, this comment of yours gave me chills right now, chills of excitement🤤 I hope what you heard will come true, this is a very bad help, even if the xrp is not that big, for sure if the net price will be more than 500 $ , it thinks I can build my own business😊👍

Not only xrp that it experiencing the sharp rise in value even bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, binance, tron etc. has experienced this over time. But I don't think XRP will attain $2 or $3 today. We must be realistic to ourselves.

I can feel your excitement. I had same excitement when I made some profit from Dogecoin. It's not easy to be a newbie in this game of cryptocurrency trading. But it's sweet to come out with profit.

I believe XRP shall still rise.

Yeah its going to get to $1 very soon but you should note that if you invest in a bullish run , its best for you to hold the coin ,so that it won't fall rapidly then you would now make more loss at the end i think , but during the time you posted this information it fell to $0.36 and it increase more faster than before again to my surprise and this denotes price action
Post automatically merged:

Yeah its going to get to $1 very soon but you should note that if you invest in a bullish run , its best for you to hold the coin ,so that it won't fall rapidly then you would now make more loss at the end i think , but during the time you posted this information it fell to $0.36 and it increase more faster than before again to my surprise and this denotes price action

This time it was my first time to try spot trading. Haha it's funny but my nervousness is bad, my nervousness is like a million investment 😂 I just follow what the groups say when it isell, and then I step on 0.6, I sell, now it is close to 0.7 and still pumping. But it's ok because it's my 1st time and the important thing is I made a profit somehow. Do you think xrp will cost 1 or 2 $ today? Share your thoughts 🙏😊
The feeling is always euphoria why you make profit from your investment at the very first attempt. I have no idea about the coin or investment you're talking about. One thing I can say is that it is good as you have existing strategy for your investment. It helps to prevent greediness and eventual loss. I will advise you should continue sticking to the groups which gives you the tips and info about the investment. And, you should always have existing strategy in every investment you are engaging with.

Last edited by a moderator:
The feeling is always euphoria why you make profit from your investment at the very first attempt. I have no idea about the coin or investment you're talking about. One thing I can say is that it is good as you have existing strategy for your investment. It helps to prevent greediness and eventual loss. I will send you should continue sticking to the groups which gives you the tips and info about the investment. And, you should always have existing strategy in every investment you are engaging with.
Yeah, I will do that. Thanks for reminding me. 😊 As a novice in this platform, I will just stick to my groupmates, even until I learn because this platform is continuous learning. Even those who are with me who are trained are still studying until now so that they can further develop their trading skills.😊

The reason why the Xrp has been going wild is not far-fetched because we all are aware of the lawsuit that the US securities and exchange commission leveled against ripples and how they has been able to settle that court case out of court with the US securities and exchange commission. This settlement has led to the wild increment of the value of XRP in the market right now.

Concerning Ripple(XRP) going wild. Well, some people especially the Japanese as always supported the crypto currency even when the lawsuit case came up, and we can see now the improvement or increment on the market value of the coin and now it has surpassed $1 and closing up to $2

Most of my cryptocurrency is that have been advising us to invest in ripple,I actually don't know the reason they're saying that but I just believe that maybe it is a good cryptocurrency that has a potential, I'm thinking of investing know if I have the money but for now i will be observing how the market will be going for xym holders.

Cryptocurrency types like those of the xrp cartigory, are the types of coins you invest for in long-term not short term. This coin has that kind of a very slow growth ratio that is why it is a long term type of coin to invest in

Concerning Ripple(XRP) going wild. Well, some people especially the Japanese as always supported the crypto currency even when the lawsuit case came up, and we can see now the improvement or increment on the market value of the coin and now it has surpassed $1 and closing up to $2
What you describe in your thread implies that somehow it is possible to get to $3 and keep going up. When you say that the Japanese support this XRP cryptocurrency, it is important to keep that in mind, and if possible make a small investment.

I can vividly tell you that xrp is the best coin to trade on spot trading, i'm still making research on other coins you can use to trade. No wonder its always in the first 3-5 most traded coin everyday. Its as high votality compare to others and that make it more profitable than others in terms of trading.

Theoretically it should have already exploded considering it’s mainstream adoption, it’s actually being used, massive partnerships… etc but when a stock (or coin/token..etc) is just unloved, all you can do is be patient. Invest if you believe and hold/keep adding. But no one can predict the future.
I totally agree with you that this xrp cryptocurrency is actually not so much loved because the price of this cryptocurrency has been down for a very long time now and more people do not invest into it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back