What's new

XRP as a long term investment

There is no doubt that xrp is a good investment for long-term purpose but I don't think I can put my money on this coin until the lawsuit against it is over and that is when I will invest on it.

That's true mate,if you looking for a good crypto currency with a prospect if generating profit in a long term Investment period then Xrp is surely a good coin to make such an investment.
Do you think so ? Ever since I came to understand about the existence of the crypto space , I think ripple is one of the most stagnant cryptocurrency I've ever seen apart from the usdt and others which is obviously a stable coin.

The XRP could be used for long-term investment but I don't think it's the best time to use this cryptocurrency for a very long time investment because of the lawsuit that it faced.

If you are looking for something that you will keep for a long run then xrep is not something that you should consider. There are a lot of other projects that have better roadmap and as such a better chance of giving you money.

Xrp has remained in the top cryptocurrencies for a very long time now so you will expect that it is not going to go down anytime soon. But I do not also expect you to expect to make life-changing money with it.

Xrp has remained in the top cryptocurrencies for a very long time now so you will expect that it is not going to go down anytime soon. But I do not also expect you to expect to make life-changing money with it.
It has been in the top no doubt , but still very stagnant which Discourage a lot of investors from investing in the coin, the point is that a lot of people are just interested to invest in a high volatile cryptocurrency.

If you are looking for something that you will keep for a long run then xrep is not something that you should consider. There are a lot of other projects that have better roadmap and as such a better chance of giving you money.
Thanks for this advise. This is the best time for people to buy their favourite cryptocurrency and no matter What May happen , I wouldn't consider ripple for any reason except they are fully back to normal and after they have settled their court cases.

Investing in cryptocurrencies like xrp is just like a easy of one's money as it would have been much more profitable if an individual decide to focus on coins with Better potentials.

Ripple one of the best crypto currency so many big institutes and companys except ripple as payment method, some complaints after this coins comes neverly dead stage, this coin founder did a great job to save this coin, then after everyone knows how this coin performed, almost touched 1$ Price ripple always place in my portfolio.

Investing in cryptocurrencies like xrp is just like a easy of one's money as it would have been much more profitable if an individual decide to focus on coins with Better potentials.
Ripple is a very nice cryptocurrency from my own personal research , it gives people opportunity to transfer huge sum of money with a very minute transaction fee. I think that was the reason for which the ripple network was created for.

Currently choosing an altcoin as a long-term investment will be tricky, because an altcoin with a large marketcap and good liquidity will not be a guarantee or benchmark for long-term investment. As in a crypto XRP. issued by Ripple. even now, due to its high volatility, XRP is widely used as a trading instrument, for both long and short positions. But I think XRP is no longer promising if used as a long-term investment because: No more big investors (like Grayscale) are buying Ripple for investment. Many people think XRP is not a commodity but classified as a stock. Many of the unethical charges against Ripple record the proceeds from selling XRP as revenue, while other blockchains record revenue from transaction fees. In financial contributions XRP has no clear utility, Ripple only sells pre-mined coins. What do you think is XRP worth making as a long-term investment?
I believe the fundamentals behind xrp and the potential that it has for the long term, it is one of those currencies that could surpass Bitcoin in the long run.

I think if your analysis is communicating to you, you can use it, but I don't really think investing money by this time on cryptocurrencies will be a good idea.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back