What's new

Written messages or face-to-face conversations?

Debashis

Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$3.5500USD
Biznotes
Do you find it easier to communicate through written messages or face-to-face conversations, and why do you feel that way? Can you elaborate on the advantages and disadvantages you perceive in each mode of communication? Additionally, do you think that the choice between written and verbal communication can impact the depth of understanding and connection in relationships, and how do you navigate this in your personal and professional interactions? Are there specific situations or contexts where you believe one mode of communication is more effective than the other, or do you strive to maintain a balance between them in your daily life?

In my case I prefer face-to-face conversations, I feel more natural and that you can express your thoughts, emotions, and others much better since non-verbal communication is implicit in the conversation which is very difficult to do when you are talking by text which is very difficult to interpret certain messages.

Face to face conversations are great but I'm not so good in a group of people. If it's a concert I'm fine but if I have to communicate with a group of people it makes me anxious. I'm part of a committee that meets via Zoom once every fortnight and I struggle with it because once a month I have to provide a working group report. I've gotten out of the meetings (Except the first one) so far as I'm still new to the role but I've got to provide a working group update for social media on Monday night and it stresses me.

As someone who suffers with anxiety and hates doing anything face to face, I much prefer to either have conversations online through messages or on the phone instead rather than face to face.

I used to be okay with face to fae conversations but a bad experience in my life resulted in my anxiety becoming worse than it was and now it is a struggle.

Personally, it depends on the kind of conversation that I want to have with someone. There are some conversation that's never going to be well carried out with messaging or chat. You need to sit across face to face and have a very good and long talk. Calls won't even cut it for that kind of conversation for me. It's either a face to face or nothing kind of talk.

Absolutely face to face, when you are seeing someone in real life and reality you can feel him and understand his meanings much better than texting.
If someone is sad or has a bad day how can you even know that when you are just texting with him? if he needs help or a hand how can you be aware? it's simply not the same and has plenty of cons involved. For me it's also more enjoyable having a good time in real life and not in a digital way you can see their smile their laugh and their face expressions it's just not the same experience. and in top of that when it comes to dating I really rather see her pretty face and not an emoji :D.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back