What's new

What is your attitude to voice messages?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
It's a painful topic for me, because I just hate it) It's not always possible to listen to them because I'm in public places and I don't want other people to hear what I'm talking about. Also, people who record voices for some reason cannot speak briefly and to the point, and spend a lot of time on pauses and thinking about what to say, which is a waste of time. That's why I prefer only written messages and nothing else. And what do you think about it?

I know I have had series of fighting, argument and blocking on people because of this. How can someone just use their phone and start sending voice messages without asking for permission?

I detest voice messages because I am not always comfortable with it. I prefer if one ask permission to send it, I will then adjust my mind that this is what I am going to get and how I will listen to it. People said I am weird when I take permission to send them voice messages because voice messages is a normal thing to them but it's like a heavy work to me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back