Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Would you ever work as an assistant for anyone? I don't know if it's something I'd be interested in doing, but I could see being an assistant as paying pretty well. Of course I imagine it depends on the person you're working for, as pay could differ per job, but it should be good pay for most people.

Have you ever worked as an assistant for someone?

I have no problem working as an assistant as long as I am being remunerated properly. I don't even mind working as an assistant to someone junior to me. The main question is whether I get good pay or not and whether I am respected for the job I do.

Personally, I don't have any problem working as an assistant to anybody as long as the payment it's right and it's something that I can enjoy doing because these are the two things that I always look out for when I am deciding on any kind of job that I will take as an office job or even something that I can do online as well. When I have the skills to deliver on the job and it can pay well, why not, I'm definitely going to work on it.

A man can work as a personal assistants the same way a woman can do the same job. There's a misconception on personal assistant job being meant for ladies. I don't have the same disposition on this. I can work as an assistant and I can hire a man to work as my assistant.

Personally, I don't have any problem working as an assistant to anybody as long as the payment it's right and it's something that I can enjoy doing because these are the two things that I always look out for when I am deciding on any kind of job that I will take as an office job or even something that I can do online as well. When I have the skills to deliver on the job and it can pay well, why not, I'm definitely going to work on it.

The fact of the matter remains that there are many assistants who are working in many different kinds of business organisation and they do get paid well for that. There are many people who have a lots of experience working as assistants and they also get promoted as well by the passage of time. This depends a lot on your experience.

The fact of the matter remains that there are many assistants who are working in many different kinds of business organisation and they do get paid well for that. There are many people who have a lots of experience working as assistants and they also get promoted as well by the passage of time. This depends a lot on your experience.

This is exactly what I was trying to say that in a situation whereby I am going to be working as an assistant in any company for my boss or even another person of a higher authority, the only thing that matters to me is the money that I'm being paid working as an assistant. As long as I can be able to do my job very well, I will not have any problem with it.

This is exactly what I was trying to say that in a situation whereby I am going to be working as an assistant in any company for my boss or even another person of a higher authority, the only thing that matters to me is the money that I'm being paid working as an assistant. As long as I can be able to do my job very well, I will not have any problem with it.

There are many other things that we may need to consider. It might be possible that experienced assistant managers may earn more. In fact, many companies want an experienced assistant manager. The amount of money you earn may depend a lot on your experience as well. This is very crucial.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back