What's new

Would you rather have someone else clean your PC?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I am scared to clean my PC, as I hate the idea of possibly breaking my PC. I destroyed my Xbox One a while back for cleaning it, now I dread the idea of cleaning my PC again. I am thinking about paying someone else to just clean it for me and pay them. I'd rather not risk damaging my PC when I can have someone else risk it haha. What would you do?

No, I always do it myself, because I know how to do it and I do it frequently, I have never broken anything or anything has happened, especially you have to be very careful when you remove the parts, put thermal paste to the processor or others, but in general if you know how to do it and you do it carefully, nothing has to happen, in addition there are many tutorials to do it correctly well explained in youtube for example.

I prefer cleaning it myself. Whether it were my old desktop or my current laptop, I have always cleaned them myself. When I had no knowledge about how they were assembled, I didn't used to do but ever since I got to know about how things are assembled inside them, it's been only me who has been opening and cleaning them up. 😄

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back