What's new

Would you rather go on a cruise with your boss or never go on vacation ever again??

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
I am very sure I would rather go on a cruise with my boss than to never go on vacation ever again. There are some bosses you wouldn't want to be go out with, because he or she claims to be very strict, not to talk of cruise with him or her. But I think I am good to go with my bosses because my boss takes me more like his son and we went to vacation together the last time.
Would you rather go on a cruise with your boss or never go on vacation ever again??

I'm the kind of person that value my self-respect so much and in a situation where by my boss is the kind of person that is always disrespecting people, I don't think I would ever consider going on any kind of vacation with him simply because I want to enjoy myself. If I cannot be able to afford what I want, I am always going to respect myself and stay out of other people's business.

We draw the line when it comes to going on vacations. It is something that makes no meaning going on a vacation with my boss to avoid a situation where they end up using it against me in the future when I make mistakes at my working place.

We draw the line when it comes to going on vacations. It is something that makes no meaning going on a vacation with my boss to avoid a situation where they end up using it against me in the future when I make mistakes at my working place.

It is always going to be in your best interest to fund and finance whatever experience you want to have especially when it comes to vacation. This is so that you're not going to be looked at like a parasite by someone who is taking care of all the bills and expenses.

I have actually been on a cruise with my boss. lol! It was short and it was part of a company trip but it was fun. It was the first time I saw him drunk and he was a delightful drunk to be around. Thought he promised me a raise he later denied ever doing lol

I've never been on any cruise with my boss unless you count attending his wedding as a cruise which I doubt would count. I wouldn't mind going on a cruise with my boss if he's open for it. He's a nice man, I'm sure he will give me a good treat.

I have actually been on a cruise with my boss. lol! It was short and it was part of a company trip but it was fun. It was the first time I saw him drunk and he was a delightful drunk to be around. Thought he promised me a raise he later denied ever doing lol

You are kidding yourself if you must have been thinking that whatever he told you when he was drunk was ever going to stand. I have been in this kind of situation before because I normally drink a lot and whenever I'm being asked to keep what I promise when I was drunk, I will vehemently deny even saying that before.

Honestly the question is kind of weird. But I guess it's a hypothetical, but I'd rather go on a cruise without my boss present. I mean the whole idea about going on vacation means getting away from that work life, and I honestly wouldn't want to go on the same trips as a boss or even a co-worker. But if I had to choose, I'd go on a cruise with my boss, because no way would I risk losing my vacations.

Honestly the question is kind of weird. But I guess it's a hypothetical, but I'd rather go on a cruise without my boss present. I mean the whole idea about going on vacation means getting away from that work life, and I honestly wouldn't want to go on the same trips as a boss or even a co-worker. But if I had to choose, I'd go on a cruise with my boss, because no way would I risk losing my vacations.

You actually have a very good point because there is always a possibility of work coming up when you are on the same vacation with your boss. This is actually his business and anything can happen anything at anytime. So, if you are present with him in that same vacation, he can easily delegate that work for you to do irrespective of both of you being on vacation.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back