What's new

Do you think cryptocurrencies can impact the global payment and commerce system by enabling fast and efficient international transactions?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Cryptocurrency is very popular and already quite a large number of people use it, and even large companies are implementing this type of payment because it is much safer and faster, but this can all go to the global level so that every company has access to cryptocurrency payment because it also saves time for them

I think all this is going to be done with CBDCs, that is, the currencies of central banks with blockchain technology, I am not really seeing many businesses adopting cryptocurrencies as a means of payment, but hey, let's hope that there are really more businesses accepting them.

There are lots Cryptocurrency users nowadays. In fact, based on the research, some of these are the big companies like PacSun and JomaShop. These companies are happily using Cryptocurrency for is capable to make the transaction more easier.
Furthermore, there are some micro businesses that employ Bitcoin Cryptocurrency as the official way of payment system and these micro businesses are the night bar URBN QC, Draper Startup House and niche retailer KosneyLand.

Cryptocurrency as a method of international transfer and transaction is really good because there are 3 main advantages: Fast, no commission, and safe. but I doubt that Cryptocurrency will be able to influence International payment systems or currencies. Sending $ € or £ remains convenient to this day.

Cryptocurrency is very popular and already quite a large number of people use it, and even large companies are implementing this type of payment because it is much safer and faster, but this can all go to the global level so that every company has access to cryptocurrency payment because it also saves time for them

There is always an issue with some crypto coins and the developers and some court cases here and there. This has made some feel that investing in crypto is never the best way to go about this. What I don't understand is how possible it is to reduce some of these allegations as it is always affecting the cryptocurrency market as a whole.

Cryptocurrencies have already played a positive part in improving crypto payment for trade and commerce. One of the major reasons why traditional finance system is trying to block crypto is because their hegemony will go way when crypto gains control. Crypto not only eliminates banks bur also offer faster transaction and cheaper transaction

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator