What's new

Would you let your spouse retire early while you work?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Lets say your spouse is going to retire because you make more than enough to live off of for the both of you. But you aren't 100% for this move and want your spouse to continue to work. What would you do? Would you let your spouse retire and take on the responsibility of breadwinner? While your spouse becomes the stay at home mom/dad.

I think where I am at right now, I would still need my future spouse to work too. I wouldn't need her to work anything major, just bring in some money. I'm by no means interested in supporting someone right now. What about you?

Lets say your spouse is going to retire because you make more than enough to live off of for the both of you. But you aren't 100% for this move and want your spouse to continue to work. What would you do? Would you let your spouse retire and take on the responsibility of breadwinner? While your spouse becomes the stay at home mom/dad.

I think where I am at right now, I would still need my future spouse to work too. I wouldn't need her to work anything major, just bring in some money. I'm by no means interested in supporting someone right now. What about you?

There are many people who retire and they have to consider paying more attention to their personal lives. It depends on your financial conditions. There are many people who never retire early because they have to work more in order to make their positions much better. So, each and every case might be different.

It is not me who decides whether my spouse will continue to work or will retire. It will be perfectly her choice. But I guess retiring too early will also be going to be difficult for her because she will lose her active income source and has to depend on husband for all sorts of things. I think working is not all about finances, it is also about enjoying life.

I will happily let my wife retire early and focus on raising the kids. The family is an important aspect of life, and having a wife that understands what it means to raise a family is crucial, and I highly recommend that the man should keep working while the wife retires early.

It all depends on how much money I make and what my financial situation is, if my finances are good and I earn enough, I wouldn't have any problem with my wife not working and doing housework or other things she liked, I don't have much of a problem with that as long as I don't lack money.

I will happily let my wife retire early and focus on raising the kids. The family is an important aspect of life, and having a wife that understands what it means to raise a family is crucial, and I highly recommend that the man should keep working while the wife retires early.

I may also allow my spouse to retire. However, the fact of the matter remains that since economy is in a really bad condition, there are many people who are trying to work for a long duration. They have to make sure that they reach their goals and this is quite important thing.

Absolutely, it's entirely her choice. If my spouse decides to retire early while I continue working, I support her decision wholeheartedly. Everyone's journey is unique, and if this brings her happiness and fulfillment, then I'm all for it. We each have our own pace, and respecting each other's choices is fundamental for a harmonious partnership.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back