What's new

Would you invest in Bitcoin if it shot down a lot in price?

I think that will be the best time for alot of investors not only me simply because the value will definitely go down and people will be willing to sell at any price to get back there money.

Lolz, seeing the price of bitcoins at 5,000 dollars is Far beyond what we expected . I don't believe the price of bitcoins will drop to such . The highest it will go should be 10000 dollars. I'm waiting to accommodate more cryptocurrency between that price range
Some months ago, if you tell some people that the price of solana would go lower than $15 they will never believe you. Anything is possible in this cryptocurrency market.

Actually investment in bitcoin does not matter in it lower value but I believe it's the best time ever to invest because the demand is low and the price will also be low. you will invest with little amount.

Lolz, seeing the price of bitcoins at 5,000 dollars is Far beyond what we expected . I don't believe the price of bitcoins will drop to such . The highest it will go should be 10000 dollars. I'm waiting to accommodate more cryptocurrency between that price range
What I have come to learn and understand is that, in this world of cryptocurrency, you can never say never, it is very much possible for the price of Bitcoin to drop to such level, though it would be very difficult
I think that will be the best time for alot of investors not only me simply because the value will definitely go down and people will be willing to sell at any price to get back there money.
If you intend on investing on Bitcoin especially when you want to make long term profit, do not dwell on this analysis you just made, it would definitely backfire on you and the result would be devastating.

Last edited:
Some months ago, if you tell some people that the price of solana would go lower than $15 they will never believe you. Anything is possible in this cryptocurrency market.
Lolz, that is true . The price of Solana has really dropped beyond my imagination. I think there was a time the price was about 250 Dollars before it even brought to this price , so unbelievable.

Actually everything can be possible in the world of cryptocurrency simply because it's highly control by the market forces of demand and supply. market value can change within a second which is unpredictable.

Especially in crypto currency market, it is very volatile that you can go from a hero to zero and from zero to hero within a twinkle of an eye if you are not careful about how you go about it

If bitcoin was to drop that low I would for sure invest in it as I feel it would be a really good investment on my part especially since it seems that bitcoin is not going away any time soon. You can never predict when the price of bitcoin would reach a crazy amount so if there were any chance it dropped at a low price to invest I would advise anyone to jump on it because it could end up being the best thing anyone ever did.

Especially in crypto currency market, it is very volatile that you can go from a hero to zero and from zero to hero within a twinkle of an eye if you are not careful about how you go about it
the crypto-currency market is actually crazy and only people who are emotionally intelligent will survive. I have decided that even if bitcoin has to go to zero I will continue to invest.

This is appropriate time that Bitcoin could be profitable because there's deep when invest surely there will be profit when it rises. Now the price has gone down to a price a newbie can even invest so we could take the advantage to invest before it rises next year.

I think if bitcoin is up to 10 dollar for one bitcoin I would surely invest on it, as far as the price increase and monitor my asset before the price goes down, so that I can earn something.
Though the price of bitcoin cannot fall down to that level,but one thing that we have to know about bitcoin is that no matter how it falls,there are investors who still understand the value and will invest in it.

If bitcoin drops drastically in price, that would give me a very good opportunity to look into it.

Even though crypto currencies are volatile, I won't miss out on an opportunity to buy.

Before you enter into it make sure you know what is coming ahead of you, or you might just lose a lot of money on the long run due to you not doing proper research and entering with your guts feeling

A lot of things is going to depend on the particular situation on ground at that time. It makes absolutely no sense to invest in something that is going to be going to zero in the first place.

Bitcoin has actually historically gone down a lot of times in its history and I am not going to be surprised if we are going to be giving that kind of discount again. It is going to be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and I will be there to take it.

Price is the least of the factors that aids in my decision making in cryptocurrencies Investment.

I always blend my technicals and fundamentals to arrive at a high probability profitable Investment

I will be more interested in investing in bitcoin when the price goes down to $10k rather than whe the price climbs to $40k. That’s because when you buy when the price is too low, you have better chanceof making profits.

Run
Yes. It is a perfect market strategy to buy when it's price is low. You buy many ana sell when price goes up . It is volatile and instable. Small monies from dips can be huge of strategy is working
It is not always a perfect strategy to buy when it is low as some times this can be a trap to lure you in, as I have seen people investment turning to almost nothing with this strategy

Yes. It is a perfect market strategy to buy when it's price is low. You buy many ana sell when price goes up . It is volatile and instable. Small monies from dips can be huge of strategy is working
As a bitcoin investor, the ɓest time to invest is when it's price is low. So, you can resell when it's price increase. However, the money you're investing on bitcoin should be money you're not needing anytime soon because you can't predict when you'll be able to make profit.

Would you ever consider investing in Bitcoin if it shot down a lot in price? Like, lets say Bitcoin dropped to $10 for 1 bitcoin. Would you take the chance to invest just in case it blows up to $50,000 or more?

Honestly what would you have to lose? If bitcoin was that cheap again, I bet many people would invest in it. There's always a chance that it could rise up again. But, my question is, could it ever get so low again like when Bitcoin first started? I would take that opportunity. Yeah I might lose $10 or so, but it'd be worth it if it skyrocketed in price again.
I would like to say that when the price of bitcoin comes down very much, then only do it in investment because when its price goes up, you will get a lot of profit from it automatically.Because their prices increase and sometimes decrease, that is why people earn money by recording these, but it depends on their luck whether they get profit or loss.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back