What's new

Would you invest in Bitcoin if it shot down a lot in price?

Would you ever consider investing in Bitcoin if it shot down a lot in price? Like, lets say Bitcoin dropped to $10 for 1 bitcoin. Would you take the chance to invest just in case it blows up to $50,000 or more?

Honestly what would you have to lose? If bitcoin was that cheap again, I bet many people would invest in it. There's always a chance that it could rise up again. But, my question is, could it ever get so low again like when Bitcoin first started? I would take that opportunity. Yeah I might lose $10 or so, but it'd be worth it if it skyrocketed in price again.
As Bitcoin is going down i would continue to buy because I trust the potential of crypto and Bitcoin, I know it will return with big profits for me.

i would definitely still invest on bitcoin even if the price went up so high as i believe it would soon go back high, bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general has come to stay and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

I would definitely do this. Especially if I get to learn what's working and have made good money already.

This is something that I won't want to miss out on.

I absolutely would not do that, this is like pure gambling and would not help you as an investor.
The only time that would warrant me to invest is only after the technical and the fundamentals hints that the price is likely to go up, otherwise I would just sit in the sidelines and observe

Personally I think the best time to invest in bitcoin, is when the value price is very low but currently, bitcoin has reached it peak and it wont be good for investment of any kind.
I absolutely would not do that, this is like pure gambling and would not help you as an investor.
The only time that would warrant me to invest is only after the technical and the fundamentals hints that the price is likely to go up, otherwise I would just sit in the sidelines and observe
Investing in any cryptocurrency is just like a game or gambling you most be ready at all time to take risky decisions most especially at a time of investment. you can do it when you have undergo your research about it positive outcomes.

Of course, I'm going to Invest but not with a lot of money. It's not even possible for bitcoin to go down to such price again because its fundamentals is very strong.

Would you ever consider investing in Bitcoin if it shot down a lot in price? Like, lets say Bitcoin dropped to $10 for 1 bitcoin. Would you take the chance to invest just in case it blows up to $50,000 or more?

Honestly what would you have to lose? If bitcoin was that cheap again, I bet many people would invest in it. There's always a chance that it could rise up again. But, my question is, could it ever get so low again like when Bitcoin first started? I would take that opportunity. Yeah I might lose $10 or so, but it'd be worth it if it skyrocketed in price again.
As much as I would love that, it's very difficult to see Bitcoin going below $5,000 before going up again. The only event that might prompt such a severe reaction is a hack of it's Blockchain, or international crackdown at once.

I believe that the most important thing about bitcoin is a blockchain ecosystem and not the bitcoin itself so I think a lot of people need to start getting it straight and not just be there for the money.

No matter the weather I am still very bullish on Bitcoin because it is a deflationary cryptocurrency.
It will definitely rise again in the future and it will make a rebound massively in the future.

It is the simple logic of trading cryptocurrency. You will buy when the market value is down and he will quickly sell when the price has gone up. If the price are down, it is an opportunity to keep accumulating the cryptocurrency.
Yes that is just fact about trading or investing on crypto, one is expected to buy it any time the rate drops and later sell it out when it has increased in rate.

Yes that is just fact about trading or investing on crypto, one is expected to buy it any time the rate drops and later sell it out when it has increased in rate.
You will buy or accumulate any crypto token when the price drops and you will sell when the price goes up and keep the profit. This is a simple logic used in cryptocurrency Trading.

You will buy or accumulate any crypto token when the price drops and you will sell when the price goes up and keep the profit. This is a simple logic used in cryptocurrency Trading.
Yes that's what crypto traders always do, in other to be a successful and profitable crypto trader, one has to buy it when it has low price and sell it out when it increases in rate.

Yes that's what crypto traders always do, in other to be a successful and profitable crypto trader, one has to buy it when it has low price and sell it out when it increases in rate.
Don't forget that cryptocurrency holding is one aspect of cryptocurrency trading.
You can as well decide to trade cryptocurrency watching the market movement using the cryptocurrency charts to make money on a daily basis.

Bitcoin has tremendous potential and will undoubtedly rise in value in the future. However, if the price of bitcoin drops, it is a good time to purchase it because bitcoin is significantly beneficial and you will earn in the future.

Of course, I'm going to Invest but not with a lot of money. It's not even possible for bitcoin to go down to such price again because its fundamentals is very strong.

Bitcoin went down from $54,000 to $20,000, but I never invested because there was always a fear of losing money and it is normal thing to have such kind of fear when the markets are bad.

as far as the price increase and watch my asset before the price goes down, so that I can earn something. Someone like me ,I buy when the price is down and sell when the price goes up , then you will keep the difference.

Well based on my studies, I think the investment in bitcoin is not everyone choice it may be the highest rank in the market but it's not the best for investment. so I may not be able to invest.

Well I strongly believe that bitcoin is going to be around for a very long time and as such I am usually buying any good retracement that I see because it is just people taking profit.

Of course I want the price of Bitcoin to go down a lot so that I will start investing and buy at a very cheap price. That is actually what a lot of people are hoping for to start making their investment.

Well if the price of bitcoins has to go down so much then I'll definitely have to invest in cryptocurrency for as long as it will rise back. Safety is the most important thing when thinking of investing in any project.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back